Whoever said life in marriage is a fairytale is crazy. Look at me, my dreams and world are all gone, I'm living in my own destined misery.

How can he hit me, never in my thoughts did I imagine this life.

Is this how I will continue in his life?

Is this how I'll let him be my dominant?

Is this how I'll submit myself to him?

No, I'm not that weak.

I won't let him treat me like this.

__________________

"Penny for your thoughts"

Looking up to see a young good looking guy was staring at me internally showing me I white Sparkling teeths....ps:not better than Nathaniel's

Quickly remembering, Nathaniel's rule I stood if from the chair and started putting my things inside my bag, before I could walk away he grabbed my wrist.

"Hey, don't be scared I don't bite, I only want to get to know you"

He said smoothly.

"Umm...I need to get somewhere right now"

The lie rolled out of my tongues perfectly well. Scratching the back of his neck nervously.

" Can I get your number?"

Oh moon goddess why didn't you make us wear rings, so this guy can see I'm married, plus he doesn't even know what he is getting himself into, but I can't refuse this guy, don't get me wrong but he is a good looking guy, the least I can do is just to become friends with him.

"Okay, your phone"

Then he gave me his phone and I dialled my number into it and passed it back to him and smiled at him.

"Will call you"

He said before turning to leave.

"Hey, don't call me rather you can text me"

I said shyly.

Why am I blushing right now, for crying out loud I'm a married woman.

"Sure, besides my name is Diego you?"

"I'm Maya"

"Wow.. a pretty name for a pretty lady, see you later, bye"

"Yeah"

..................................

I need to get home before Nathaniel or else... I don't even want to imagine what he will do, I can't tell his limits anymore. Luckily for me, that mad man wasn't home, after the events that occurred last night I don't want to see his face.

The next morning, I found myself in the room and my clothes changed, I don't remember doing any of it.

As if on cue, the door of the closet busted open and behold the monster stood devilishly handsome. As for today, the only thing he gets from me today is silence.

" Princessa, you need to learn to do the things in the right place, you just don't sleep anywhere or else you might sprain your neck"

Oh, moon goddess why can't this man just keep Shut for once, I need to be strong if I want to win him.

So I got off the bed and ran into the bathroom.

Maya-1

Nathaniel-0

Nathaniel pov

This woman is something else, how can she think that she can just give me a silent treatment and walk away with it. Hell no, she got another thing Coming her way.

My study room is the only place I get to be alone, with no frustrations and problems, it is only I and my work.

Then the door opened and my so-called wife came in.

"Nathaniel, I want to get something from the mall"

My Maya said without even looking in my direction.

"Something personal"

She still acted like one of those rebellious girls in high school.

❤️❤️❤️❤️
Vote, comment and share