56: Big Preformance

Start from the beginning

"You okay?" Lottie asked giving me her attention. I didn't look at her I wouldn't take my eyes off her arm. I felt her hands cup my face making me look at her. "I love you." She told me pecking my nose. "Sorry." "I'm yours, all yours." She whispered to me not bringing attention to my jealousy. Her hand stroked my cheek as she held me looking at her. "I hate when I do that." "It's hot." She whispered biting my lobe. I pulled away to look at her before capturing her lips, I was showing Lizzie she was mine and reenforcing what Lottie had told me. "You're mine." She nodded not breaking eye contact with me. She moved to sit on my lap and I held her in place I had a smug smile lacing my lips as she proudly sat there playing with my wedding rings in her figers absentmindly as she spoke to our friends, both baby monitors sat on the middle of the island in case of the girls wake up.

"You have a night off from mummy duties this week right?" Chris asked the two of us. "As such." Lottie says. "We should go out." "They have a date weekend planned." Robert interjected. "You can go to dinner do your thing but you can meet us in a club for a bit. Come on like old times. I miss my bar dancing partner." "I have children, I don't dance on bars anymore." She informed them with a chuckle. "Please. Please come out it'll be fun!" Flo encouraged. Lottie looked over her shoulder at me.

"They were going to have sex, leave the poor girls alone." RObert said and Lottie hid her face in embaressment. "You can have sex after having a good night out." Tom tells us, Lottie was dying of laughter hiding from the rest of the group. Lizzie's face was a Picture, Florences too. Were they really not over her yet? I mean I wouldn't have been over her either she was amazing, the best women to ever grace this world and I got lucky enough to be in her life at a time where she was open. Though they both got that oppourtuinty too and they fucked it up and broke her heart. "We'll come if you stop talking about sex." I warned them. "No." Lottie whined. "Don't be a brat." I warned her moving my hand on her thigh. Her breath hitched slightly. "Lottie are you down?" Tom asked her hopeful. Lottie had changed completely, she loved to party and have fun before the girls now she'd rather be home with the girls every night and be there when they wake up.

"Yeah." She mumbled in a sulk. "What did I just say?" I questioned her firmly but on the downlow as the rest went on to plan the night out. "I just wanted you." "Well you have me, you'll just have to wait." I tell her and she nodded listening to me.

-------

The whole next day we spent with the girls because the guilt was setting in that we were leaving them for a long period of time. Lottie had to pumb milk too so Robert and Susan had enough whilst we were away. Lottie would also have to pump when we were in the city so she didn't leak it was a whole thing she was dreading and I could see her convincing herself just to stay home.

-------

"You go, I'll stay with the girls." She said holding Noa in her arms and EB tried to climb up my leg. "Lottie, we're both going. Both of us. The girls will be fine." I tell her picking EB up and placing her on my hip. "But look at them." She pouted showing me Noa's face. "How can we leave them?" She said in the voice she speaks to EB in. "And they'll be just as cute when we get home on Sunday." I tell her. She rolled her eyes at me and pulled a face.

The cast was still here we were all just packing up our things. "Are you sure you're going to be okay?" "Kiddo, give me the baby." Robert told her reaching out for Noa who Lottie was holding close to her. "EB you coming with Gram's?" Susan asked reaching for EB. "We're going to do messy play." She sung to her getting her excited it was 10 in the morning being excited about throwing jelly around was hard to do but I was glad Susan was managing it. EB reached for her and she took her into the kitchen so she wouldn't see us leave.

Lottie blew her kisses. "Give me Noa." Robert told her firmly. She narrowed her eyes. "She'll be fine, I'll send you updates and pictures." He promised. Lottie kissed Noa's head we said goodbye already it's just taken Lottie this long to agree to leaving. Which is funny because she suggested this weekend. She let Robert take her. "Muma loves you baby." She says. "Come on, they're all waiting." I tell her hooking our arms. I pecked Noa's head before we went out to the cars.