"You don't mean that! You don't know what you want yet, you're confused!" he said while he cupped my face with his hands. "But don't worry, you will soon realize that you love me as much as I love you, we are made for each other and..." his face was inches away from mine as he came more close and pecked my lips lightly. "You belong to me and I belong to you". He said as he slammed his lips on mine.

I started to struggle and punch his chest but his hold on me tightened. He slipped his hands around my waist as he grew long sharp nails that poked on my back daring me to move away. I yelp as his nails slightly dug into my back. It gave him a chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. He deepened his kiss and held me even closer to his chest. I was praying that all of this was just a nightmare and soon I will wake up, but it didn't happen. Killua's fingers combed through my hair as he kissed me passionately. I was lacking oxygen so he let go but only to kiss my neck.

"Let me go!" I said as I grasped for air.

"Never... you are the light to my darkness, how can I let you go? We will live happily ever after, and you will love me as much as I love you"

As soon as he said that, I felt a sharp sting on my neck and darkness consumed me as I lost my consciousness.

When I woke up I was unable to move. My vision was blurry due to the drug he injected me with. But as soon as I got to see clearly I saw that I was in a big room. I started panicking and tugging on the ropes in an attempt to break free, but it was no use. I didn't give up. After a while my wrists started hurting as the rope dug into my skin due to all the struggling. My eyes filled with tears as I recalled what happed.

"Why did he do that? What does he want from me? Whatever he wants, I will never let him succeed, he is a murderer . He killed my friend. He killed Gon. Gon...tears started streaming down my cheeks as I remembered how he was lying on the ground. How he looked at me before closing his eyes. Did he really die? Would I never see him again? Suddenly I heard the door creaked open. Killua was standing there with a tray of food and glass of water.

"Oh darling, you finally woke up, I was starting to get worried if I gave you too much of that drug" he said while smiling at me.

"Let me go you psycho! Where am I? Why am I tied up here!" I couldn't contain my emotions any longer.

Killua gritted his teeth as his face darkened with anger. But after a while he composed himself as he said sweetly "Now now, darling, don't be like that. Is that how you're supposed to talk to your boyfriend? And we are in our home of course, in Zoldyck estate, home sweet home~"

"What am I doing in your house? Let me out!"

"Darling, you are in our home because you're gonna live with me here from now on"

"Shut up! You are not my boyfriend! Don't you understand? I don't love you! I don't even want to see your face!"

Killua put down the tray and walked towards me. He gripped my face as his face was inches away from mine. I yelped at the pain, I tried to turn away from me but his grip forced me to look at him.

" Don't. you .ever. turn. away .from. me" he said angrily. Then he looked at me with a sickening smile and brushed his lips against mine. "Cause I want to see those beautiful eyes looking straight at mine when I talk to you"

I was burning with anger. How can he say these things while keeping a straight face? He caressed my cheek as it felt disgusting to me. He leaned in for another kiss when I spit on his face. "Go to hell you crazy bastard"

Killua went silent for a moment as he wiped his face with his sleeve. He came closer to me once again as he slapped me across the face. My eyes filled with tears as the stinging pain and humiliation sink in.