Lake

We had our new team for a day now and we where going to fish. We walked to the clean water lake and grapped our fishing nets. We walked to the lake.

After a while we were there. Finnaly. 'IM GOING TO FISH!!!' Julain screamed. 'ME TOO!!!' Adrien screamed. 'I will go swim or fish too!' Daisy said. Fine now Sarah and i where alone. 'Beautiful sunshine isnt it?' 'Yeah actually now you saying it.' 'Sarah what do you wanna do?' 'I dont know should we go to the others?' I nod.

'Hello guys!' I said. 'Hey Mica!' 'Julian your such a boy from 5!' Sarah is true he is. Julian jumped almost in the lake but then he realised what Sarah said. 'Your true im going to be a boy from 10!' Sarah sight. 'Just kidding! Im going to be just 17. Maybe older;)' 'EWWWW DONT WINK TO ME IM LESBIAN!' Sarah yelled. 'Wait did i say that out loud. Frick.' 'Its okay.' I said. 'Yup!' 'Yeah!' 'I dont care!' Sarah smiled: 'Thank you guys:).' I nodded.

After a while we didn't saw Daisy. 'Guys where is Daisy?' I asked. 'Problamly on the campsite.' 'Yeah!' 'Im still gonna look over bye!' They nodded. I walked to the campsite when i saw that there was no one. 'DAISY ARE YOU THERE!?' No answer. Frick. I runned back to the lake. 'GUYSDAISYISNTATTHECAMPSITE. SHEWASSWIMMINGRIGHT? YESSHEWAS. WAITSHEISINTHELAKE.' I said to fast. I was ready to jump in the lake when Sarah grabbed me. 'Come on. So Daisy isnt on the campsite and you think she is in the lake?' I nodded. 'Alright lets check.' We jumped in the lake and Julian and Adrien followed. We saw Daisy laying on the ground of the lake. Covered with monsters. They saw us. Frick.

While i was fighting with a scary as hell b!tch i saw that Adrien tried to get Daisy but that didn't work out so well. I knocked out that monster and then swimmed to Adrien. I helped him. I saw the water turning red. WE KNOCKED OUT THEM ALL!!!! Adrien grabbed Daisy and we swimmed out the lake. 'Poeh that was hard.' I said while taking a breath.