The Forest

We where walking for over an half hour now. I'm so tired of walking its now over 6 P.M and i'm hungry. 'Julian when we're eating?' 'Come on your so hungry? Where going to eat NOW!' Yeah finnaly otherwise im going to die.

After that we're done eating we grabbed our sleeping bags. We where in the middle of the forest. 'Im scared.' 'Mica you can do this. Okay?' Thats right i can do this.
*
I waked up when Julian was already making food for us. 'Hello little sleeping bag. How was your night going?' Before i released that it was Julian I answered:'great. But where are w-' then I released everything what was happend. Last day, the weird figure and stuff. Julian looked at me like i'm crazy. This was the time to eat and shut my mouth.

Hmmmmmm. It was delicious. We decided to go ahead and walk.

After a long time walking we heard an noice. It was like footsteps but louder and weirder. Julian looked at me and saw that i was scared. He came to me and gave me a hug. 'Everything is going to be fine.' WoW that feels good. Julian stopped with hugging me and i was still kinda scared. I grabbed my knife out of my pocket and saw that Julian did the same.

Cliffhanger!😌 kinda scary isn't it. Cute too.