HELP!

What is happening we are hearing footsteps. Loud and weird and we dont know what to do. It feels like my brain is gone.
I had my knife inside my hand and stand prepared to kill something. We where so stressed out. The footsteps begin to get louder and louder. I saw an shadow but then i heard something other human footsteps. Not so loud but i know it was from an human. 'Julain do you hear that too?' I said with an low voice. 'Yeah, i hear it too.' 'So their are other humans?' 'I think so.'

After an long time their cames an skinny werewolf with an human face, full white eyes, an dead long hair. We grabbed our knife, but when we wanted to kill that werewolf human thing she/he falled down to the ground and was bleeding. 'W-w-what was that?' I said. Their cames an ginger haired girl out of the shrubbery. 'Hello. Who are you guys?' Owwww her voice is so cute. 'Yeah I'm Julian and she is Mica. We where send to kill those things and stuff.' 'Aaaaaa. Okay can i maybe join you guys. By the way my name is Sarah.' All the time they talked i was quiet. So i said:' You can join. Do you have stuff with you?' 'Yeah somethings.' Nice we have an new member! We had to walk ahead.

After that we walked for an half hour. We heard again weird footsteps. We grabbed our knife and stand prepared to kill an werewolf human thing. Their it cames we stand like an statue and wait until it's at us. Keep calm, keep calm, keep calm. WAIT IT CAME TO ME AAARGGGG. I grabbed my knife and tried to kill the thing. 'Auwwwwaauuauwuauauw!' Yes i killed it.

An other cliffhanger. What do you think that's going to happen? Btw it is kinda short😌