Finally I'm home..

Our security guard opened the gate for me. I walked in through the gates of our mansion like a king.

Yes, now I'm a small king of this mansion.

Haha...

After my crazy sister went to hostel my life is full of colors. Because now all were pampering me like I'm their sweet baby.

I wonder what my stupid sister was doing right now. May be laughing like a maniac in the middle of the tour. I laughed at my sister imagining her giggling infront of everyone for no reason.

"Anuj"

I stopped smiling and whirl around. I glanced at the security guard questioningly.

"Yes uncle"

"Your sister came back from the hostel"

"What!!"

"When!!"

"One hour ago" the security guard replied.

In a microsecond, I flew to my Akka's room.

Even though I fight with her, but I love my Akka. My crazy sis.

But, I ponder why did she came back, leaving the tour in the middle without informing us.

Something is fishy!

Now, all my family will pamper her as usal by pushing me aside. I pouted thinking about it while running towards her room.

As I reached there, my heart started beating violently in tension when I saw my Akka crying loudly by curling up into a ball on the bed. By looking at her wretched state my eyes teared up in tears.

My crazy sis..My Akka..What happened to my sweet sis.

Why she is wailing like that?

Does someone say anything to my innocent sis?

I quickly ran to her in worry...

"Akka"

She looked up at me with her teary eyes. My heart crumbled when I took a glimpse of her swollen face.

She lost so much weight, her eyes are decorated with dark circles. The smile which always adorns her face was now lost.

"An-uj b-aby"Akka said while getting up.

That's an rare endearment with which my Akka calls me lovingly.

I sat down on the bed beside her.

"why are you crying akka?" I asked her with blurry eyes.

"What happened to you?" I queried her further.

"Did anyone said anything to you" questioned her while gritting my teeth in anger.

If anyone did then I won't leave that jerk. I will kill that person who hurt my innocent sister.

Hasna pov:

As I was mourning....

"Akka!!"

I stilled on the bed hearing my lil brother voice.

I quickly got up while wiping my tears. I glanced at him through my eye lashes, His eyes are becoming blurry because of me.

It's not like we don't like eachother. It's just that we both don't show it out.

Our siblings love only visible at hard times remainig time we both prank, fight, bicker, tease, play what not. That's what we both are.We both have a unique bonding.