King of hearts

Few months already as the crew and the staff done already.

Mnet release the trainees profile and the director, ceo, production team and the choreographer was inside of the big and wide concert hall, waiting for the individual trainees to come out of the stage.

"WELCOME TO THE NEW LATEST PROGRAM IN ALL SERIES!!.. I-LAND!". Mr. Song jungki was the mc.

"Ohh... It was a great yet so nerve racking for me to be chosen as the mc of this event ". All the people inside of the room giggles as jungki act nervous.

"Ne.. I'm Song jungki at your service!.. Let's welcome the trainees!!". Jungki clap his hands as he went away from the stage .

A wide monitor flash the trainees picture and it was Lee heeseung.

As heeseung approached the stage some of the staff awed by the visual of the kid.

"Hi!.. I'm lee heesueng from bighit ent. And I was known as the king of hearts!". Heeseung said as he make a finger hearts towards the judges who's know as the ceo and the trainers.

"So what can you do Mr. King of hearts?". Nayeon said and giggled

"I can dance and sing!". The boy said happily.

"you may now proceed". Suga said as the lights turn off then turn on when heeseung start seeing

"Smooth like butter~". As the light turns on the judges shock by the voice of the kid.

"he got a potential ". Jungkook whispered to chaeyoung who just nod while smiling.

Heeseung continue his performance until it got end.

"Thank you for your wonderful performance, you may now take your sit". Dahyun said as heeseung thank you and went to the other side.

The show was keep going on until all of them was complet as they all gathered at the center of the stage.

"I may say that you all are great performer and i was amused!. Keep it up until in the end!". Jeongyeon said smiling widely as the trinees bow towards them.

"ohmm.... You all has a different ability and skills to improve. I know you all will do your best!.. Fighting!!". Mina said as she cheer them up which trainees gladly smile and bow to her.

"I will be watching you guys until in the end so don't dissapoint us. I'm rooting for all of you to improve!!". Chaeyoung bow.

The show was finally end as the crew and staff send them to the camp which located in busan.

------------

-------------------

Short update muna cuz heeseung was the king of hearts!!.. Hhahahaah

-truthfully, i didn't really watch the i-land with full episodes. I did watch the half of it when it's already 5 or 4 remaining last episode.

So please bare with me and also guide me to correct something if i was wrong about the trainees name.. I only know taki.. K?.. Idk??  Hahaha i told you i don't really know them except from the seven vampire boys😆..

©kw