Chapter 6

- Namjoon's Pov -

I came to school early not wanting to face Yn. Yesterday I had a meeting so I was not able to attend the class and take the test so Mr. Kim told me that he would replace me for yesterday. I was very thankful to him.

I finished the rest of my day as it was the last period. I went to his office to take the mark sheets as he told me that he would check the papers and enter the marks.

I knocked at the door and entered his office "Good Morning Mr. Kim" "Ohh! Namjoon-ah you're here" "yes, uncle I wanted the mark sheets as my class is going to start soon" "oh yes! here it is" "Thank you Mr. Kim for taking my place yesterday and also for checking the papers and entering the marks"

" Yah! I just did it because I had nothing to do yesterday no need for thank you" he said playfully tapping my shoulder "but still, thank you " "ok, Your welcome" "And yes I wanted to tell you abou-" he was cutted off by a call. "Excuse me" he said and went to the other side.

After waiting for five minutes I got up and went to him and said "Excuse me Mr. Kim I have a class now so I will get going" "oh okay then see you later " "goodbye" I said while bowing him and went to my office to see the mark sheet. As I saw the mark sheet it made me more angry than I already was and directly went to the class.

"Class" I said and glared at Yn and said that I am going to share the result. After telling everyone their results I told Yn to come in front. When she came I lost control over myself and yelled at her.

I kept yelling at her not knowing that she was crying "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD JUST GO OUT AND HANG OUT WITH OTHERS AND NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO STUDYING"

* Flasback *

I was going home after finishing my work. My phone rang indicating that I got a call, I stopped my car near a park and looked at the caller Id and picked the call.

"Hello Mom" "Hello, Namjoon-ah I just wanted to ask you where are you going for your honeymoon?" " Uhh m-mom we have not decided yet" "You still haven't, Just ask Yn if she has any place in mind" "Ok mom, I will ask her" "ok ask her and tell me" she said "hmm, I am driving now I will call you later." "Ok, don't forget to call me bye" and I hung up and started to drive towards our house.

YN and I was arranged by our parents, I am a cold person I don't like to show affection even my parents would say that often but after meeting Yn I saw
myself changing internally, after every tiring day going home and listening to her giggles welcoming me, eating dinner and breakfast together it is like
a normal routine.

I am going to confess to her soon that she is the only one in my heart and I love her and even apologize for my cold behaviour towards her. I was smiling like
idiot thinking what her reaction might be but the scene before me made me angry or should I say very jealous.

I saw Yn hugging a guy even if I didn't see his face I know it is a guy just by looking at it. I saw her hugging him. He kissed on her forehead but I lost it when I saw Yn kissing his cheek. I just drove quickly to our house parked the car. Entering my bedroom I closed the door with a thud and went to sleep.

* Next day*

I woke up early not wanting to face Yn. I did my Morning routine and went downstairs still angry I quickly took a sticky note and wrote that I am going to school early as I have some work to do.

-Flashback end -

I said her to get out trying to control my anger but the scene from yesterday night came which made me more angry causing me to burst out on her I saw
her running while crying which made me guilty I quickly ended the class as I heard the bell ring.

I was going after her when suddenly I bumped into Mr. Lee " Oh! namjoon you're here, earlier I wanted to speak to you about Yn and her marks"

"what do you mean ?" i asked him getting confused as he explained me everything that happened yesterday "thats why I took her to hang out with me she would have told you as she came home late but I thought that she wouldn't tell you why she got less marks so I just wanted to clear that out" he said.

I was more than shocked I had no words to speak, tears glistening in my eyes "are you okay dea-" without paying attention to anyone I started looking for Yn I was running everywhere but couldn't find her. Than I saw her.

She was in the middle of the road clutching her hands around her head "Yn!" I screamed as I saw a truck coming in her direction.

Without thinking twice I ran towards her and pushed her as she fell on the side of the road. I felt strong pain strucking in my body as I fell on the ground."M-Mr Kim" said Yn as she came running towards me "SOMEONE CALL 911 please" I heard her screaming and crying. I reached my hand towards her cheeks.

- Yn Pov -

I saw a light from the corner of my eyes and heard a horn someone pushed me as I fell on the ground When I looked around I saw him laying lifelessly on the ground. "M-Mr. Kim" I ran toward him and crouched down to his level.

I couldn't control my tears "SOMEONE CALL 911 please" I screamed. He reached his hand towards my face and wiped my tears and started caressing my cheeks.

"I-I am sorry f-for yelling at you *cough* I didn't mean anything I s-said p-pls forgive me" *cough* *cough* "Mr. Kim nothing will happen to you don't close your eyes"i said "C-can you call me N-Namjoon for one l-last time" He said

"What are you saying you will overcome this, this is not the l-last time" I said while putting is head on my lap, Tears streaming down continuously. "P-please" he said as I started crying harder.

"T-this is n-not the l-last time Namjoon-ah you can do it hmm" I said as he gave me a small smile "I *cough* I Love You Yn" "I love you too Namjoon pls don't
leave me" I said "He whispered a small "I love you" as his hand fell down from
my cheeks and he blacked out "NAMJOON WAKE UP!" "DONT LEAVE ME NAMJOON-AH!!"

"T-this is n-not the l-last time Namjoon-ah you can do it hmm" I said as he gave me a small smile "I *cough* I Love You Yn" "I love you too Namjoon pls don't leave me" I said "He whispered a small "I love you" as his hand fell down from my cheeks ...

Is Namjoon dead?🙃 Joon is very scary when angry☠

Vote and Comment for Final Part or next part

- 1210 words
Posted a long chapter😘

Won't post the Final part until you vote

- to be continued