CH 1: Bittersweet Day

Start from the beginning

-----

I barely fed myself the lunch meal. I couldn't get rid of my eyes from the bluenette. He's so dreamy, dreamier than Adrien the Fragrance.

Jessica who noticed my action elbowed me. "When are you going to confess?"

"Do you think he's going to say yes?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure he will. You're such a beautiful girl, (y/n)!" Jessica supported.

"What if he has someone else?" I started to overthink.

"Nah, only you notice him," she literally roasted my crush. Well, I still laughed out loud.

"Of course, I do. I mean, he is a friend of a famous playboy in school," I rolled my eyes to see the blonde e-boy next to him. Jake. Jake freaking Jason. He often calls himself JJ.

"Then he must be the same as him," Jessica said.

"No, he doesn't. He's a good guy, okay?" I defended him.

"How did you know then?" she raised her eyebrows.

"I mean, look at him. He's kind, awesome, precious," I started daydreaming.

"You know what? I'm ready," I said.

"You're ready to confess?" she almost choked on her drink.

"Not yet. I... wanna ask him out," I blushed.

"Aww, that's so cute!" Jessica was excited.

"Where do you want to bring him?" she asked.

"I don't know, I'll ask him where he wants to go," I replied. Jessica almost screamed due to her excitement.

"OMG, how are you gonna ask him?"

I scratched my head, thinking of a plan.

"Just ask if he's free then ask him out," I answered.

"Oh, come on. That's so lame," she said.

"What do you expect me to say? Hey, hot stuff named Luka Couffaine! My name is (y/n) (l/n) and I wanna ask you out on a romantic cheesy date but I'm too scared because I'm definitely not having a crush on you," I joked.

Jessica laughed out loud like there's no tomorrow. Her laugh made people stare at us, including Luka himself. I noticed it so I instantly pushed Jessica's arm to inform her that. She quickly stopped laughing and rubbed the back of her neck at the people who were watching.

I grinned awkwardly at Luka, making him smile. I swear I can just pass out right here in the middle of the cafeteria. I started daydreaming once he looked away.

My daydream was interrupted when I saw Jake was looking at me. He winked, biting his lips. Ugh, he made me uncomfortable!

My lovely crush noticed it, so he elbowed Jake. "You're making her uncomfortable!"

"So? She's kinda hot, though," Jake said.

Um... thank you?

Luka glared at him, asking him to stop flirting unconditionally.

"Fine!" Jake rolled his eyes. Yet, he winked again at me and looked away before he was smacked by his best friend.

I saw my crush was lip-syncing something to me. "Sorry for that" was what I read from his lip sync.

I just smiled nervously, lip-syncing a "thank you" to him. He returned the smile to me. Oh, I swear today's can't get any better.

"Okay, maybe you're right. He's pretty kind," Jessica changed her mind.