Y/n

"She was here.....?"

"Let me explain Sakusa. Atsumu and my grandmother are able to see her, Y/n. They can talk to her, I mean the ghost of her. It must be surprising but it's true. That's how Atsumu got to know the story of her death."  Explained Kita

"Th-Tha-That's impossible" One of the 3rd year of Itachiyama said.

"But how will he know the details, that's impossible too" Said Komori

"Yes! And the confession part. Even we didn't know that" A 3rd year said

"I wish I could see her too, one last time." Said Sakusa, sobbing in the floor

"What would you have done? You know Sakusa I would have been the happiest if I were you. I would have taken care of her and would have never let anything harm her. She doesn't deserve the pain she has faced all her life and you were unaware of all of them." Atsumu said settling down with tears running down his cheeks.

"What do you mean I don't know about her?" Asked Sakusa with a hint of anger

"Did you know that she lived alone in a tiny apartment all by herself? That she never switched off her lights? That one day she got sick and fainted on the floor and no one was there to look after her? That she was scared of darkness and whenever a storm came and the electricity was cut off she used to lay on her bed shivering?" Sakusa's eyes went wide listening to him, so did the others.

"Did you know that her mother died when she was very young? That she committed suicide and Y/n was there watching her mother do so? That all her life she blamed herself for her mother's death even though she was just 4 years old? That her father was a drunk and always used to abuse her? That she ran away from him to survive?" No Sakusa never knew all this, he always thought he knew her because he loved her, yes he did love her, or maybe loved the idea of her, but he never really knew her. He was too busy ranting about his own problems to her, making her run errands for him that he never really cared knowing her. But Atsumu, he knows her, too well and that what pains him. Sakusa is way smarter then Atsumu while Atsumu just got brains for volleyball, but maybe Atsumu has a bigger heart then Sakusa. 

'Maybe this time I really lost to him' Sakusa thought to himself.

"Did you know that she did 2 jobs to pay her bills? That she worked in a book shop as well as a restaurant after school? That she worked her ass off to earn as well as keep up with school and practice? That she hardly slept 3 hours a day?"

"Did you know that every time you ignored her it broke her into pieces? That every time you got disgusted by her touch she looked down on herself? That she got bullied by your fan girls because she was your manager? That even though she was beaten up by your fangirls she covered up and worked for you guys without taking a rest or going to the nurse? That even though she had limited money she never forgot to buy you health drinks?" There was no answer from anyone of there

"You knew nothing. None of you did. But I do and yet look at the irony. It's you who she loves, it's you who can provide her salvation and not me. NOT ME! Fuck you Sakusa! You always get the best but you never care. I..... I love her. I want to hold her, hug her, kiss her. I want to bring her back to life even though it's not possible. Yes I love her even though I knew her for only a month. Who won't fall in love for her? She is pretty, smart, caring, she is everything one can ever ask for. Even though I'm always with her she thinks about you, only you. You are lucky Omi. Very lucky." Atsumu was crying vigorously by now while everyone was too shock to know that he is in love with a ghost.

"'Tsumu you love her?" Asked Osamu to his brother, pretty shocked with the new found information.

"I just realized I do."

"Atsumu everything will be fine. Get a hold of yourself" Said Kita

"Nothing's fine... Everything is pointless..."