Practice Match

"We have a practice match today" said Atsumu excitedly to Y/n

"Really? I would love to see you guys play!" Y/n said returning the same excitement

"Yah! You are coming right?"

"Of course I'll"

Atsumu, Osamu and Y/n were heading towards the gym. It's been more than a month since Atsumu and Y/n met each other. Now they have became very close friends with him sharing almost everything with her, even though he doesn't really need to because he is always with Y/n. Y/n now is able to understand his expressions and his feelings and tries to comfort him or act according to his convenience. Within this timespan, they both really became fond of each other and grew more comfortable.

They reached school and went straight to the gym for morning practice.

"Morning Atsumu, Osamu and Y/n-chan" Said Kita-san

"Morning Kita-san!" y/n replied excitedly like always. She loves when someone talks to her, even though they cannot see or hear her.

"Morning from me and Y/n" Greeted Atsumu and so did Osamu

"Yo! Osamu and Y/n" Said Suna

"Where is my greeting?"

"Fuck you!"

This was everyday thing. They treat Y/n as a part of there team now, greeting her, involving her to there conversations and Atsumu always conveyed her replies. Even though it was a bit troublesome for Atsumu, still he loved doing it.

They practiced for about an hour until 8:30 and then the school was about to start. They attended there daily schedule. Atsumu had an exam and Y/n helped him answer. Yes! helped him cheat, but he is hopeless when it comes to studies. All he does is play volleyball and use up all his intelligence there, he wants to be a pro player and studies doesn't really matter to him, so she decided to help him.

.

It was the time of there practice and they were waiting for the team to come. The door opened and it was the opponent team's manager who came in first along with some first years.

"Who is the team you are against of?" Y/n asked seeing the jersey which was too familiar to her.

"Oh I forgot to tell you. It's Itachiyama" He said looking at her

"Really 'Tsumu? You forgot to inform her that it's her school we are playing against of?" Osamu mocked

But Atsumu didn't mind the comment thrown by Osamu. He was busy looking at Y/n who grew paler listening to the name Itachiyama. That's when two people came in that made tears form in the corner of her eyes.

"What's wrong Y/n? Why are you crying?" Asked Atsumu and everyone of Inarizaki team looked at him, worried about Y/n.

"What happened to her?" Asked Kita. But she moved swiftly and went in front of the two. Komori Motoya and Sakusa Kiyoomi.

"She went towards Sakusa and Komori and is crying?"

"Maybe she was friends to them" Said Aran

She raised her hands and tried to touch the cheeks of Sakusa which made Atsumu raised his eyebrows. Kiyoomi went forward while she stopped in the back looking at the floor clenching her fist trying to hide her tears. Then Kiyoomi stopped on his tracks and looked back as if he was trying to find something.

"What's wrong Kiyoomi?" Asked the cousin

"Can he see her?" Asked Atsumu from his place

"She is near Sakusa?" Asked Kita

"She tried touching his cheeks and now she is crying and clenching her fist"

"What's up with her ?" Asked Osamu confused like the others

"I feel they have a history." Stated Kita

"I thought I felt something.." Answered Sakusa with a confused face.

"Felt what?" He went towards his cousin and whispered

"It felt like her... like she is here.."

"That's... that's not possible" Said Komori with a surprised expression

"Didn't one of the twins called you to know about her ?"

"Yah!"

"But why? And how do they know her?" Both of them looked at each other with suspicion.

Mean while on the opposite side of the gym the Inarizaki boys were witnessing everything.

"I think you should talk to Y/N. She might tell you what's the deal." Stated Kita

"Yah I agree with Kita" Aran nooded

"Alright! You guys stretch. I'm going to her."

Atsumu went straight towards her without looking anywhere. He clearly ignored Sakusa, no greeting, no teasing him or calling 'omi omi', he didn't even look at him. Everyone saw him walk towards the entrance. For him the priority was Y/n right now. He wanted to know why was she in so much pain, why was she crying and what is Sakusa to her.

'Why did he ignore me? He is not the one to leave me alone? Why does he look like he needs to go somewhere?' Sakusa thought and looked at him and then his mouth went wide in awe and confusion.

"Let's go! We need to talk" Said Atsumu to Y/n and left the gym. Sakusa saw that but to him it felt like he was talking to the air. He looked at the Inarizaki team who had a worried expression on there face and looked at his direction

'Is Atsumu's mental health alright? Are the Inarizaki players worried about his mental health? Is he suffering from schizophrenia or something? He was literally talking to the air. But none of them stopped him from going away.'

He went to Kita and asked him

"Where did Atsumu go?"

"He has an important thing to do. He will be right back soon"

This made Sakusa more suspicious.

A/N: Presence of Omi-kun in every story I've ever wrote is important, coz I'm just head over heels for him....