Chapter-41|Strongest Sperm

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, it's nothing too big. Just don't come to the house until we tell you to." Gray says, from where he's standing with a comforting smile on his face.

"But right now, you gotta come out with us." Riley says, smiling excitedly. "We'll give you a minute to dress up." She coughs pointedly at Ethan's naked chest as he stands dressed only in his boxers.

"Hey, I didn't ask you to barge in here." He muses with a shrug. Riley simply rolls her eyes before walking out of the room with her middle finger in the air.

Everyone else follows her out of the room, chuckling. With only Ethan and I left in the room, he doesn't take long to walk towards me and wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me flush against his body. My hands, instinctively, hold on to his bare shoulders as I look up at him.

"It's my birthday..." he starts off suggestively, making me smirk.

"I know." I say nonchalantly as he sways us from side to side. My hands move from his shoulders and wrap around his neck.

"You're supposed to give the birthday boy a gift." He tells me, matter-of-factly as I raise my eyebrows.

"I know, Knight." I chuckle as he leans forward and connects our foreheads. I close my eyes as his breath fans my face, trying to savor our closeness.

"So, where's my gift?" He asks cheekily, making me laugh and pull back a little to look at his face.

"Asking for gifts?" I muse with a teasing smile on my face. "It doesn't get any more desperate than that, baby."

He laughs at my words and begins to say something, but a knock on my door interrupts him.

"Not the most appropriate time for the birthday sex, guys." Noah says from the other side of the door, making me roll my eyes. "Hurry the fuck up."

Shaking his head at his best friend's antics, Ethan kisses my forehead before pulling back. He walks over to my cupboard and pulls out one of his hoodies that now; I own.

He pulls on his clothes while I glare at the confetti littering my room. I try to rid my bed of all the stupid colored tiny pieces while Ethan finishes dressing up.

We both walk out of the room, now more appropriately dressed than earlier. They decorated the living room with many balloons and inflatable alphabet balloons are hanging on the wall behind the couch, reading 'Happy Birthday'.

On the center table, there's a blue-colored cake sitting with something written on it, but unfortunately, I couldn't read what was written. While I helped with the decorations before Ethan woke up, the cake was Noah's responsibility so, I can't even guess.

I look up to see the smile on Ethan's face as his eyes shine with happiness, jumping from one corner to another, trying to take in everything.

I tug on his hand and urge him to move forward towards the table.

"Wow... this is amazing, guys." He breathes out when we're a lot closer to our friends. "Thank you so much for this."

"You're welcome." Dani smiles. "Let's cut the cake now."

Ethan walks forwards towards the table and looks down at the cake. Instantly, the grateful smile is off of his face, and instead, an unimpressed expression forms.

I look at the cake and a surprised laugh bubble out of me.

It reads, 'I'm grateful you were the strongest sperm'.

Typical Noah.

Everyone laughs when Ethan shoots Noah a deadly glare, but I could see the slight amusement he's trying to hide.