Y/n Bio

Alright here we go with this really quick.

(Y/n) means your first name
(L/n) means your last name
(M/n) means your mother's name
(F/n) means your father's name (not that it actually matters sense the only father character ever mentioned is Norman from Hoen)

Looks: however you want, or how your character looked like in the Alola Pokemon game.

Personality: you are humble when your talking to others when your in a relaxed mood but when someone angers you, you tend to get a bit snarky and can be disrespectful. When your in a Pokemon battle your personality becomes harden and you tend to come off as emotionless and become extremely tactful and won't hesitate to seize any openings your opponent gives you, so long as it doesn't seriously harm anyone or any pokemon.

Background: you were born in Kanto but when you were ten your mother got a job offering in Alola and you moved there and met your cousin Professor Kukui. You then proceeded to take the Island challenges to learn more about Alola and their relationship with Pokemon. After completing the Island trials you became the first ever Alola Pokemon champion. Even though you've only been a trainer for three years your experience is something that can rival that of Pokemon trainers who have been trainers for over twenty years, though you never once let it get to your head.

Shortly after becoming champion the Ultra beast incident happened. With the help of the international Police force you were able to successfully capture and release them all back to there own world, though one remained with you for unknown reasons and that one was Pheromosa. Luckily for you, you had a extra slot on your team, as you could never decide on a final member for your team.

The team:

Primorina: your trusty Partner. You could always trust your Primorina to help you out in any situation. Your bond with Primorina is to the point to where you don't even need to give out any vocal commands in a Pokemon battle. Item held is Primorina Z, gender female

Alolan Raichu: the first Pokemon you and your starter had managed to capture together. Raised from a Pichu you and your Raichu are nigh inseparable. Held item is wise glasses, gender male

Umbreon: raised from a egg given by a lady at the pokemon day care center. You trust Umbreon to help you out with any situation you may need him in. Held item is leftovers, gender male

Slamance: your seemingly aggressive yet extremely kind partner. You found Slamance while it was still a Bagon. When you were looking for Lillie that had run after Cosmog during the beginning of your adventure it rushed at you and it decided to battle you and, at the time, Popplio. It battled extremely well, at the time you were reluctant on capturing it at first but it refused to stay down. Seeing this you decided to take the chance and capture it. After everything you and Salamance been through you eventually were able to successfully preform a mega evolution with the Salamencite and mega stone gem given to you as a gift from your cousin who had found this while he was traveling in Kolos. Held item is Salamencite, gender male

Alolan Ninetales: Your back story with this pokemon shocked your group. During the final push to the completion of the island challenge a terrible blizzard hit while you were on the snowy mountains. Lost in the sudden blizzard the, at the time, Vulpix came to your rescue and led you to it's den where you stayed until the blizzard passed by, with Slamance keeping you warm with it using it's flamethrower to heat up certain spots in the cave to help you stay warm. Held item is Shell Bell, gender female

Pheromosa: to this day you don't know why this Ultra Beast decided to refuse and stay behind. Deciding that it was best to actually keep it and not let it roam around on its own you kept Pheromosa as your six and final member of your team. While you do keep a eye out for any ill intentions you can tell that the Ultra Beast is keen on proving itself to you. Held item Metronome, gender unknown, though everyone suspects this is a female.

Other info
Even though your the champion you still travel around Alola and interacted with the people of Alola to reassure everyone that your still the same person.

Every now and then you visit the Tapu shrines of the island to help keep them clean or even just to hang out with them for a bit, and in Tapu Koko's case a battle. Secretly you favor Tapu Fini.

You can also cook various of meals for you and your Pokemon after many lessons given by Mallow. Even though you've improved dramatically your Pokemon are still hesitant to eat your pokefood do to the many horrible batches they tried while you were learning how to cook your own food and not using generic pokefood and berries.

Well that's it everyone. Hopefully this time around I can make a semi-decent Pokemon story. It's first chapter should be up in a few days at the latest and once again check out the person who made the image I'm borrowing for the cover art. I don't own anything here except for the concept behind this fanfiction. Thanks for checking this out everyone. Note I do not own the above image and theme song.