Kiyopon meets Manabu/ Cute Kiyopon

Start from the beginning

" You.....Don't you know that eavesdropping is not an admirable quality? " Manabu asked as he turned his head slightly to glare at Kiyotaka.

Kiyotaka stared at Manabu silently like always.

" A-Ayanokoji-kun...let him go. " Horikita said.

Kiyotaka was suprised at her tone of voice and slowly released Manabu's wrist.

Suddenly, Manabu attacked Kiyopon with a backhand.

Kiyotaka dodged.

Manabu narrowed his eyes and then aimed a sharp kick at his open spot.

Kiyotaka also dodged.

Manabu seemed suprise and then aimed for a grab, disguised as an open palm strike.

To which, Kiyotaka slapped away.

Manabu took a step back as he looked at Kiyotaka.

Horikita was suprised and a bit relieved that Kiyotaka knew how to defend himself against her brother.

" Good reflexes. I didn't imagine you could evade all my blows so easily. Do you practice something?" Manabu asked with interest.

Kiyotaka stared at him silently.

~~~ Stareeeeee~~~~~ 😶😶😶

" ....Are you not going to say something?" Manabu asked with a now confused look.

' Even in a serious moment like this.....' Horikita thought.

' I've learned some self-defense techniques. " Kiyotaka finally decided to sign.

' Sign language? Is he perhaps mute? Well, it's a good thing I can understand it.' Manabu thought.

" I see....you're in Class D too, aren't you? Is he your friend, Suzune?" Manabu asked.

Horikita looked at Manabu and slowly nodded.

" Yes.....he is my friend...." Horikita answered.

Manabu widened his eyes in suprise as he looked back to his sister and then to Kiyotaka.

Kiyotaka felt happy inside to hear Horikita admit that to her brother.

" I see..... I recognize you now, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka of Class D." Manabu said after making sure that what his sister said wasn't some sort of messed up dream.

Kiyotaka nodded.

Manabu stood in front of Horikita and blocked her vision with his back.

' Marry my sister.' He signed.

Kiyotaka widened his eyes in suprise.

Horikita couldn't see what Manabu signed so she was confused.

" Im just kidding. Though, the offer is open." Manabu said while chuckling.

Horikita was suprised at how this situation de-escalated to the point that her brother had chuckled.

' This always happens when Ayanokoji-kun is around huh....' Horikita thought.

" Offer...?" Horikita asked.

Manabu turned around to face her.

" I'm suprised and glad that you made a friend, Suzune. But the road to Class A, will not be an easy one. So struggle with all your might." Manabu said and then walked off.