Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s POV

                                      I'm sitting in front of my dragon father Veldora and I asked "so what are we going to do?" He replied "hmmm" I said "you know about this unlimited Imprisonment?, now that we are family I kinda feel bad about you being locked up" he gave me a  strange look and he said "family"I then recoiled back and said "is that the dragon version of puppy dog eyes, come on man that's only cute coming from a girl". He crossed his arms and said "I'm listening, as it stands now I might have only one hundred years before my magic runs out, my mqgiculs have bing leaking out of me" I then said "so that's why there's so many herds and ores, what happens if you run out?" Veldora then said "nothing really, I probably just die" I gave him a deadpan look and I said "next time lead with that" I sighed and walked up to it and I said "Great Sage use predator on Unlimited imprisonment" I then touched it and it started to glow but it stopped and the glow shattered and I heard great sage said" attempt failed" I sighed and said "should of known it wouldn't be that easy" dad then added "it's hopeless " I then asked Great sage "is there anything we can do?" She replied "examining possibilities, " dad then said "hey it's rude to ignore me especially since I'm your father ya know" I giggled and Great sage said "survey completed, possibilities include " I nodded to what she was saying then once she finished I said "so here's what I got for you, we have to analyze the unlimited imprisonment from both sides then we might be able to remove it" dad then said "now hold on I can't analyze it from my side the hero also sealed my powers and skills so I won't be much help" I then said "so just give me the data and I'll analyze it for you" dad then said "ok but that will take quite awhile I don't want you to wait around all this time, not that it would bother me or anything " . I nodded and said "that's a good point, I was thinking of trying to find others from my world" he nodded and then I said "there is one we could try" dad then said "oh what is it?" I answered "I swallow you whole" an awkward silence filled the cave for a minute then I explained "you see I can use great sage and Predator to analyze unlimited imprisonment mean while you can try to destroy it from the inside. You'll be safe and sound inside a pocket dimension where you'd probably won't evaporate sounds good?" He didn't say a thing until he started to laugh till it turns into a full on roaring laugh and he said "now that sounds like that could be interesting let's do it I'm willing, I trust you completely daughter " I then asked "just like that no questions asked?" He replied "shure breaking threw unlimited imprisonment together sounds like it could be fun besides my other choice is to wait for you to come back all alone" I replied "I guess two is better then one, Let's do this!" I got excited and I said "ok so I'll use Predator and-" dad then interrupted "now hold on a moment before you proceed I'd like to give you a proper name and I think you should give me one too" I replied "but I'm pretty attached to my old name" he replied "then I'll name you with your old name" I then asked "what's with the name thing anyway?" He answered "by doing so it  engraveds into our souls and shows that we are equals it's what humans refer a family name. The name I give you will provide you with my divine protection and currently you are name less so this will mark you as a Demi-god with power"

I then said "a Demi-god with a name huh, sounds interesting " he then said "indeed it dose now give me a good name" I then said "shure, I'll give it my best" I then thought "let's see something good, he's call the storm dragon so maybe something along with the storm theme. Hmmmmm" I thought about that for a good few minutes then it hit me so I said "how about Tempest, that's a good name right?" He then yelled "Tempest!, that's what you chose!" I then said "is it not good?" He then roared "it sounds fantastic! From this day onward I shall be known as Veldora Tempest!!!!" I then said "esh, you can say it without the yelling " he then said "now I shall give you a name, you shall be known as (Y/N) (L/N) Tempest " at that monument I felt something shift deep within my very soul. It was like the name itself because permanently ingraved upon it. I then said "I am (Y/N) (L/N) Tempest!" He then said "(Y/N)" I then replied "Veldora Tempest " at that moment it felt like we bonded and I liked it, I then said "well I'm going to get started so we can take down this unlimited imprisonment" he then said "let's do it daughter, I'm shure we'll be face to face again in the near future " I then replied "we will father, Unique skill Predator!" I activated predator and I saw as a black mist swallowed up father howl. I then said "well that was a piece of cake but it is going to be quite without him around" then great sage said " would you like to analyze the unique skill unlimited imprisonment?" I answered "yes do it". After I did all that I went to find the exit because I don't want to be underground threw out my new life, I think it's bing a few days since I eat father and I basically just wandered around taking any plant and ore I find in my storage unit and I even learned a few things like when I was swimming across this underground lake I earned a skill call Water movement and then I learned a new attack skill called  water blade, your probably wondering how I got that one well I was gathering water using Predator and I had an idea if I can pressures it and then out came a blade of water. Then after I learned water blade I got a water precious skill and then sage said all three combined into Water manipulation to which I like.