𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

At the Reception..

Fred and Ginny was chosen to be the emcees of the program after the wedding. I agreed on this decision but George is still not happy about it. He kept on telling me how much of an idiot can Fred and Ginny be even with the respective people infront of them.

There I agree but who doesn't want laughs?

"Ladies.." Fred started.

"And Gentlemen" Ginny continued.

"It's now the perfect time to have these amazing people give their amazing messages to these amazing newly weds" Fred grinned. "May you introduce us the first amazing person to drop his amazing message my amazing sister Ginny?"

"Of course my amazing sister Fred" Ginny winked, making Fred frown. "Let's all put together our hands for our friend Hermione Granger" The crowd clapped their hands as Mione walked confidently infront.

What a stunning lady she is.

"Hi everyone!" she smiled, waving her hand. "First of all, I would like to congratulate Sapphire and George. We all knew here that these two will end up together one day. I mean who won't notice the exchanged looks that they've been sharing for years? I'm just so happy that you both found the happiness and the love with each other. Because I honestly ship the both of you. I wish you both the best in the world. Again, congratulations"

The messages went on and on from Ron, Harry, Lee, Oliver Wood, Cedric, Tonks, Remus Lupin, My parents, George's parents, and now Ginny.

"Since I'm one of the emcees, I also believe that I am Sapphire's second placed bestie and not to mention that I am the maid-of honor, I will be the one to give the second to the last message" Ginny grinned making us all laugh.

"She's turning into Fred" George whispered beside me.

"Turning into Fred and George you mean" I chuckled winking at him.

"Well, Congratulations to my brother and my bestie now turned into sister-in-law. I always like Sapphire for my brother. She's kind even if she's not aware of it which makes her more special" Ginny smiled. "I like her, no, I love her because she loves my brother. She's the only person to make my brother realize and understand the meaning what love really is. I may be teasing them a lot on how gross they are when they're holding hands, or hugging, or sometimes sharing their secret kisses but deep inside I am happy for the both of them."

"Sapphire, I may not be Natela King but just like her, I'm always proud and happy for you. I love you so much Sapphy. And for my dearest brother, George, I love you so much and you know that. You said before that I'm the only girl in your life, well aside from mum, but you know what? I'm glad you met Sapphire. I'm glad she came into our lives. Please enjoy your marriage and may you both have unending blessings in the future. I love you both"

The crowd clapped their hands as George stood up and gave Ginny a tight hug. I saw him mouthed 'I love you forever' making Ginny tear up a bit.

Did I mentioned that Molly never stopped bursting into tears?

"And now, let us welcome the self-proclaimed "The Hotter Twin" Fred Weasley" Ginny laughed as she introduced her brother.