"It's time Sapphire" Ginny whispered on my ear. I watched her as she walked out of the room. Ginny looks stunning on her  dress. I really liked it that she got to be my maid-of-honor tho I still really hoped that Natela will be on my wedding day.

I just wished that she is fine.

I can't see what was happening out there. I really wanted to see George so much right from the time I woke up but Molly won't let me. Won't let us see each other actually.

"Let's go honey" my mum whispered as she and dad held my hands leading me out of the room we're in. I heard instruments started playing as I walked down the aisle with my parents.

And then my eyes locked into the man that was waiting at the end of the aisle, George Weasley. I smiled but my eyes started tearing up seeing him already crying yet smiling widely as he look at me walking towards him.

"He really is crying, isn't he?" my dad chuckled.

"He is" I laughed.

The band continued playing til I am already infront of the man I love. My dad and my mum started tearing up as they both gave my hand on George's. Mum kissed his cheek and whispered something making him nod repeatedly. Dad then patted his shoulders before finally letting go of my hand.

"Take care of my daughter" dad cried. "Trust me, you're the only man I trusted with my daughter. Don't disappoint me"

"I will" George smiled. "And I never ever disappoint you and Aunt Luisa"

𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎

"Do you Sapphire Hailey Black take George Fabian Weasley to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I  do" I smiled, holding tight George's hands. He bit his lips trying to suppress a smile as he bowed down and tried to kiss me not until...

"NOT YET!" Fred yelled making us all laugh out loud.

"I'm sorry" George grinned. "Continue"

"Do you George Fabian Weasley take Sapphire Hailey Black to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and not so good times, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I always do" George answered winking at me, making me blush.

We then had exchanged our wedding rings. I can't help laughing by George's shaking hands.

"Chill" I chuckled.

"You're making me nervous" he grimaced. "God, I love you so much"

"I love you too" I giggled. George and I's exchanged giggles were stopped when we heard Kingsley faked a cough makin us both mutter 'sorry'.

"By the authority vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. George Weasley, you may now kiss your bride" Kingsley announced smiling.

"IT'S TIME" Fred yelled.

George carressed my cheek with his thumb and inch by inch, he lowered his head. "I love you so much" he whispered before his lips landed on mine, kissing me softly as we both hear the loud cheering of our audience.

"OH MY GOD" we heard Fred yell again making George and I break the kiss to laugh with his twin's reaction.

"You should get married sooner" George laughed. Fred shrugged his shoulders and made a face resulting of Molly smacking his arms lightly.