I Want It That Way

No one's pov.

"So, do you recognise any of these people?", Agent Fowler asked Alex. She looks over at the five beings standing there not knowing what was going on. There was Miko, Jack, Ms. Darby, Acree, and Bumblebee were all in a line standing next to each other. While Raf was just laying on the floor playing dead. "I was hiding in the bathroom stall, so I didn't see their face, but I heard them. They were singing along to the music at the Human Area", Alex stated. Agent Fowler nod his head. He look at the young teen and then back to the others. "Do you remember what he was singing?", He asked her. Alex spaced out thinking what was the song that the person was sing.

"I think it was that song, 'I Want It That Way'.", She said to the detective. He smiles a little at the thought of the song. "Backstreet Boys, I'm familiar. Okay...Number One, can you please sing the opening to 'I Want It That Way'?", He asked Miko who was holding the number one sign. She looks over at her friend with confusion and try to think how the song goes. "Really? Okay. You are my fire...", She started to sing the song. "Number Two, keep it going...", The agent told Jack. Jack looks around and sighs. "The one desire...", He tried to sing. "Number Three...", He said to June. Agent Fowler face started to show a smile. "Believe when I say...", She singed not knowing what to do. "Number Four...", He commanded. Arcee rolled her optics at him. "I want it that way...", She said sing while looking up the song. "TELL ME WHY!", the agent yelled while clapping his hands and danced a little. "Ain't nothing but a heartache...", All of them side expect for Bee. The teen girl looked up at up at the men and moved away a little. "TELL ME WHY!", He yelled again. "Ain't nothing but a mistake...", the same four sang. "Now number five...", he said zoning out everyone. :: I never wanted to you say :: Bee beeped out.

"WOO!", Agent Fowler said. "I Want It That Way!", The five all sing. Alex look at Bee in shocked. "Ahh. Chills you guys. Literal chills...", He said while out of breathe. Alex rolled her eyes at the agent. Then Optimus and Ratchet came in the room seeing Bulkhead was holding Raf who was playing dead. "It was number five. Number five killed my brother!", She shouted while pointing to Bee. Bee puts his hands up not knowing what was going on. Ratchet looks over at Optimus as the Autobot leader just slowly walked away from all the craziness that was going on. "Oh my god, I forgot about that part!", Fowler said. "You what!", Alex shouted.

~ Hello everyone, I know this one was short, but I couldn't help it. If you have any ideas on what I should write to bring people joy then I'll do. Thank you for your time for reading this and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Time for the author to roll out. Bye bye ~