Beginning

I exhaled sharply as I felt the breath from my lungs get taken away. I felt like any second now it would be the end. That's it. Everyone was going to realize who I was. Shit. Okay, Calm down. All you have to do is go to school it shouldn't be that hard, right? It's just for this one day, and then one week  then one year. Screw being normal, anyway. Just the past few weeks, finding a place, getting tossed from family to family, is very mentally exhausting. Foster care sucks.
Who even are my ACTUAL parents?

Never get attached to anyone, because sooner or later you won't see them anymore. Nothing is permanent, and that's something you learn getting thrown from family to family. It seems like no one wants you, but I have to keep my head up. Right? The family I have right now has a very comforting environment. The house is clean, and they believe in cleaning up after yourself. One mom and one dad, but they aren't my true parents. My real parents are a mystery, as I search day in and day out to find them. I don't personally like being in the foster care, because they are as clueless as you about your real parents.

Expecially towards whoever my real parents were, because they made it REALLY strict to have my foster caretaker not tell me anything about them. Who even were they? A bunch of criminals or something? Is the reason they didn't want a kid is so they could keep robbing banks? That be way more exciting then hopping from home to home into another boring ol' dysfunctional family. This town gives me the vibes of a popular tourist place, that something bad might happen because it's too perfect.

Which is exactly the case, because a week before I got to this town I was told to be really careful. Unlike the advice that I'd been told at any other town I had arrived at. This town, despite the normality of it, had a oddness feeling edmitting from it. Do I have any have anything to do with this? Probably not. If I was the case, I'd be like this from every other place i've been or visited. Why was here different? I had packed an outfit mostly covering, to cover the fact that I don't want to even be noticed.

There was something about this school that didn't even feel right with me, something about this town overall. Something about this family that I had be transferred off to. Why is it that everything seems to be going right but i'm the only one who feel like it's going wrong? Why am I suddenly so drawn away from humanity that I feel this way from any other? Even the air seems thicker than any usually day. This is day is going to be far from natural, maybe even supernatural.