Notes

This story is going to be the plot of the Space Jam. Y/n is basically a rabbit so i might add a photo later for reference but this story is mostly for me cuz i just wanted to read something like this cuz theres arent any storys like this that I've found.

 Its going to start off a little bland but it will only get better from there. I'm not making Y/n cry at every thing like seeing Bugs look at Lola and things like that because i want to vomit everytime i read it. 

It will probably be a shorter story  being around an hour long when its finished. I have a alot of motivation to do this and hopefully ill still have it in a week or so cuz I wont want to have an unfinnished story that I put multiple hours into just put to waste.

It'll start at where we first see Bugs when the monsters get to Tune Town. There is going to be a few POV switches so I hope thats not a problem for you guys. It will be the kind of relationship Bugs and Lola had in the movie but Im making it so that theres more moments with each other.

 I play basketball 3 times a week so that might make the updates kinda slow there won't be a ton of updates every week. At this rate there will be an update every 2-3 days along with editing each of the parts as well.

 I honesly dont really care is this gets a ton of reads becuase I dont normally write unless I have to.

Please try to comment cuz I like reading the things you guys say. Happy reading.