•Last Part• 10.🦋

A/N POV~
They both somehow got up and bought some dry clothes and got changed. It was afternoon now. They both were Walking enjoying the not so cold but soothing weather. As for her, she was still thinking about the incident at the waterfall. She couldn't get that Out of her mind. Then-

Jungkook: Heyyyyyyy! *Snaps finger infront of her* Are You there?

Y/N: Huh? Y-Yeah! I am listening.

Jungkook: I called you thousand times But you don't even respond to my calls. WAHH!

Y/N: Sorry I was thinking about something. Go ahead!

Jungkook: Mind to tell me what is it?

Y/N: *sighs* About You.

Jungkook: Me? What did I do?

Y/N: YAHH! You really have the audacity to ask this HUH? What did you do to me this days? I can't stop thinking about you. And Whenever you touch me and Specially back hug me, I feel weird. I am feeling so Frustrated about this. URGHH! what is Happening?

She let all of her thoughts frustratedly. Jungkook just chuckled hearing her frustration. He just stopped on his tracks and pulled her wrist and took her to a place.

Y/N: H-Hey? Where are you taking me?

Jungkook just pulled her with him and took her to a place that made shocked. Her jaw dropped looking at the place. It was a very beautiful lake with colorful flowers here and there.

Y/N: Wahh!! It's SO pretty 🦋! *Eyes glistening with Joy*

Jungkook: Hmm! Really pretty.

They both admired the scenery with pin drop Silence. But Jungkook broke the silence-

Jungkook: okay! So what were you telling?

Y/N: Huh? I didn't get it.

Jungkook: You said you Feel weird. Right?

Y/N: *closes her eyes in embarrassment* F-Forget about it! *She turned around trying not to face him*

Jungkook: *smiles and turned her around* So you finally fell for you me didn't you? Be honest.

Y/N: *sighs and nods* Did you purposely did it?

Jungkook: Well not really. But I did show a lot of affection to you.

Y/N: Yeah! Now I feel weird about it!

Jungkook: What do you mean? You don't like it? *Pouts*

Y/N: Hey hey! No. I-I didn't say anything like that! *Cheeks burning in embarrassment*

Jungkook: I Love You so much. In this few days, I fell you even more. I promise I won't disappoint you.

Y/N: *chuckles* What did you even see in me? *Laughs* but I accept your confession Today not as a best friend but as my partner.

Jungkook: *smiles really WIDELY* Yes yes YES!

Y/N: *smiles*

Jungkook again back hugged her, normal hug was fine but back hug was special for them.

Jungkook: I won't let you again. *Hugged her even tighter*

Y/N: Yeah!

Jungkook: But wait. YOU didn't tell me I love you too. Now tell me!

Y/N: Is it necessary? *Shy*

Jungkook: Yes of course. *Stern*

Y/N: *sighs* Fine. I-I Love you too. Happy?

Jungkook: Very much! *Kissed her in her cheeks*

Y/N: *Blushed*

Jungkook: I will always back Hug you like this. I know you like it!

Y/N: *chuckles* Yeah! I do like it!

Jungkook: Turn around.

Y/N: Hmm! What? *Turned around*

Jungkook: *kissed her immediately*

Y/N: *Eyes Widened*

He pulled away and said-

Jungkook: This was missing! I Love You Soo muchhh! *Bone crashing hug*

Y/N: Y-YAH! I can't Breathe! I am not your Plushie!

Jungkook: You are not a Plushie. You are even better than it! Heheh! Let's stay like this for a long time!

Y/N: Yeah! Of course!

                          🥀~The End~🥀

This Series is Officially Done Cuties. Please wait for me. I will Publish Something Even Better Really Soon. Love Youuuuu.... Have a Good Day ✨