6.🦋

As Y/N was smiling looking at the shy boy, the whole friend was now observing her.

Solar: What was that? *Whispers*

Jennie: Oh shoot! Look at Jungkook. *Terrified*

Namjoon: Shit! His ears are so red. Is he angry or what? *Whispers*

Rose: So? It's a new entry in Their story?

Jennie: Yah! You bitch! Why are saying like they are in a Kdrama and a new Lead enters all of a Sudden? *Smacks her head* Get out from your Kdrama World.

Rose: AISHH! You- But it's no less than a Kdrama. I hope that shy Guy doesn't become a villain in their Sweet love story.

Solar: Can you guys talk a bit slower? Jungkook might hear it!

Namjoon, J-hope, Jimin and Suga: Why are we even Friends with this super Kdrama Addicts. *Fake cries*

Rose and Jennie: Dramatic Ass.

On the other hand~
Jungkook wasn't liking the fact that she was smiling that much sweetly to another guy except him. He liked the fact, she took a stand for that shy guy but other than that, Nope. The Friend Group also kind off Tensed up hoping that She will not grow feelings for that shy guy. Hah! It's not so simple that you will grow feelings towards a particular person in such a short period.

One day~
Y/N and Soobin became good Friends in a very short time. Jungkook planned to confess to her. If it doesn't go right, he will see what he will do.

After college~
Everyone was waiting for Jungkook as he still didn't come. They were planning to Go to Amusement park together. Then, Jungkook came.

Jungkook: Sorry for being late. I was planning something.

Jimin: What is it?

Jungkook: *smirks* Should I do it?

J-hope: What's up with that Expression Jungkook?? *Raises brows*

Then, Jungkook Walked towards Y/N and grabbed her arms and pulled her infront. She got off guard by the sudden action.

Y/N: W-Woah! What Happened?

Jungkook: Well.. I wanted to say something.

Y/N: Then Go ahead. What's stopping you?

Jungkook: I Like You. *Straightforwardly*

Y/N: *widens her eyes*

The whole Group GASPED at the sudden confession from him.

Rose: Oh Shit! I didn't expect that Twist in this Kdrama.

Jennie: DAMNN! what's going on??

Solar: Can't your see what's going on? Or do you have buttons in the place of your eyes? 🙄

Jennie: *glares at her sharply* You bitch..

Rose: AISHHH! Give me some popcorn and be quiet Idiots.

Suga: Is it done already? *Done*

On the other hand~

Y/N: A-Are you serious?

Jungkook: Yes I am. Why will I joke about it?

She could see the sincerity in his eyes but her Brain stopped functioning. She was blank.

Y/N: B-But You are my Best friend right? *Akward*

Jungkook: *sighs* So you are indirectly rejecting me?

Y/N: I-I actually didn't see you in other way. I-I a-am Sorry. *Lowers head*

Rose: ARGHH! What's this Twist heree!!! Noooo! I am NOT LIKING it... YAHH!!

Jennie: Shhhh!! Shut up! Bitch. Let them talk. But she literally friend zoned him. Y/N you really got no jams.*Sighs*

Namjoon: Heyy! Why did you stole my words??

Suga: Shut up! You guys. Let's see.

Again~
Jungkook: *chuckles in disbelief* Fine! But I wanna ask you something?

Y/N: W-what?

Jungkook: Can you give me 3 days?

Y/N: For what?

Jungkook: You don't need to know. Just give me 3 days to spend some time with you! As a best friend. Please.

Y/N: Huh?? Oh Okay! Why not! *Smiles*

Jungkook: *sighs* Let's go then.. we are gonna get late if we don't leave for Amusement park.

All If The Friend Group was Quitely staring at the two making them feel akward. She then tried to clear up the Akward atmosphere.

Y/N: H-Hey! Let's go.. W-We are Gonna get late. *Akward smile*

J-hope: Ohh Yeah!! Let's Goooo..

Oh NOOOO!! Y/N rejected him??? WHYYYY!! Will Jungkook be able to gain her love??