9.🦋

A/N POV~
Break Time~
They were all eating as they were hungry. Only J-hope, Jungkook and Y/N were there because all of the others had work and will be back before class.

J-hope: I am Done! Let me just put this in the dustbin. I will be right back Okay?

Y/N: Yeah!! *Smiles*

Jungkook: Okay Hyung!

Now Only two of them were eating peacefully. Y/N didn't realize her cheeks had a bit of food as she was busy eating. Then she felt someone wiping her face with a tissue.

Jungkook: Yah! Are you a Kid? That you have food all over your face?

Y/N: *froze again and just gulps* H-Heh! Sorry.

His attempt to make her fall for him was actually working. They were already close to each other before but This sweet acts wasn't helping her either. She lost her heart already at this sweet acts.

Third Day~
Y/N and Rose were at their house as they had no class that day. They were just chilling in their home. Then- *DING DONG* ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Rose: I will see!

Y/N: Hmm!

Rose got up and went to open the door only to see Jungkook and Jimin.

Rose: Huh? You two? What are you two doing here?

Jimin: *came near her ear and Whispered* Get Y/N ready and send her out with Jungkook with any excuse and I will join you.

Rose: Ohh okay!!

Y/N: Who is it Rosie??

Rose: Oh! It's Jungkook and Jimin.

Y/N: W-What? *Her breath hitched when she Heard Jungkook's name*

Rose: Yeah! And Y/N go get ready!

Y/N: Why? Are we going somewhere?

Rose: Nope! Only you!

Y/N: What? Why?

Rose: Aish!! Don't investigate so much! Go and get ready.

Y/N: ahhh! Fine.

After some time, she got ready but she was still confused.

Y/N: Here I go. I am done! But can you atleast  tell me where are you sending me?

Rose: Jungkook has some work with you. That's why! Now go!

Y/N: Oh Gosh! *Mumbles* Okay! Fine! Where is Jungkook?

Just then, she Again felt him back hug her. This hug didn't felt the Same to her anymore. She couldn't take it normally. Her Heart rate increased immediately after his touch.

Jungkook: Here I am! *Snuggles in her neck*

Y/N: Y-Yeah! Y-You wanted to Go somewhere? *Stuttering badly*

Jungkook: *chuckles* Yeah! Let's go~

He then broke the hug and she immediately released the breath she was holding back in Relief. Jimin and Rose just chuckled looking at them. They got used to it now but still...😅

Time skip~
Jungkook and Y/N was now outside near the Waterfall. They both love Nature and were enjoying genuinely. She was sitting on a big rock a bit high than Jungkook and as for him, he was sitting a few centimeters above the water on top of another rock.

Jungkook: You enjoying?

Y/N: Yeah! *Smiles* this place is really Pretty. I love it!

Jungkook: *smiles brightly and stood up*

Y/N: Hey! Where are you going?

Jungkook: Nothing I just want to stand up!

Y/N: Then be careful that place is Slippery-

She couldn't even finish her words when she heard a big splash only to see what she warned him about. Yeah! He slipped in the rock and fell in the water. Not surprised.

Y/N: *face palms* I told you! But still you fell. YAH! You okay? Did you get Hurt or anything?

Jungkook: *chuckles in embarrassment* I am Fine! Aishh!

Y/N: *laughs* Sorry I shouldn't laugh but I still can't control it! *Burst out Laughing*ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jungkook: YAHH! You are so mean! Now help me get up! Give me your hand.

Y/N: Yeah! Here you Go. Grab my hand and get up!

She extended her hand for him but Jungkook being a mischievous Kid pulled her, which Also resulted her to Fall in the water as well.

Y/N: YAHHHH!!!! JUNGKOOK!!! COME HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT-

Jungkook: *laughing so hard*

Y/N: Why did You pull me? *Fake cries* My clothes all got wet.

Jungkook: Payback! *Winks*

Y/N: *in disbelief expression* You literally pulled me in the water just because I laughed at you? *Scoffs* Such a Kid.

Jungkook: What did you just Say?

Y/N: I said You are such a Kid- AAAHHH!

She screamed as she felt she got pulled suddenly. And the rocks over there is pretty slippery so she thought she fell in the water again.

But actually Jungkook pulled her suddenly that's why she got startled. She got flustered by the minimum distance between them and quickly shut her mouth.

Jungkook: Say it Again that I am a kid.

Y/N: *gulps and stays quiet*

Jungkook: *chuckles* Fine! Now let's get up or else we both are gonna catch a cold. And Thankfully we can find dry clothes in the nearby Sauna House.

Y/N: O-Ok! *Smiles akwardly*

Hmmm!! Is It Going Good???😏😏