𝙼𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚖

♡︎
I get ready and walk outside taking my dads car. Driving there I listen to some music. Im really exited, I've been waiting to get some alone time with Will since Tom always "got in the way" when something you know exiting happened. As I pull up in the parking lot I see Wilbur standing there outside the museum freezing. I park my car, it was quit a lot of empty parking spots so i took one close to Will not wanting to make him wait for to long. I get out of the car and walk up to him. "You're gonna freeze to death let's get going" I say hugging him "no it's fine." He says smiling down at my much smaller body, then walking inside. We got up to the cashier and payed for the museum visit. As we walk trough the museum looking at all the paintings and also small talking I feel Wills hand sliding into mine. At first I didn't understand it was him so I quickly stopped pulled away. I look at him slightly pink from what he had just done. He looked down at the floor embarrassed, .

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have." but I didn't let him finish the sentence I just take his hand and start walking. A smile peaks on my lips. I can't see his face but I could tell he is flustered, his hand is warm and i feel like we are the only people in the world.

"Hey I like this one." I say breaking the silence  looking up at him, hoping for him to do the same. And he did, his face is still tinted with a pink colour. "Me too." I moved closer to his side putting my head against his side. He didn't seem to mind and on the inside i was screaming.

____________________

After a while we got out of the museum still holding each others hands, our hands touching each other for such a long time made them warm. He follows me to my car and I tell him I want to drive him home because there's a chance that it would start raining and I didn't want him to get wet. At first he didn't wanna make me drive all the way to his house, but i kept nagging and he finally gave in knowing i wasn't gonna let him walk home.

We get into the car and start driving to his place.

I put the aux into my phone handing it to him telling him he can decide what we are listening to. He turns on some bands i haven't heard before telling me about them with a smile on his lips. He told me why they're good and wish song are his favorite. I think it's cute how exited he gets about small things like that.

___________________

We get to his flat and he gets out of the car leaving me alone.

"Hey y/n" he says before he closes the door. He bends down since he's a little to tall for the car door.

"Yes" I say from inside the car happy hearing his voice again.

"I enjoyed holding your hand." I smile at what he said.

"Same" he made a proud face, i chuckle telling him bye again. Then i drive of stupidly smiling at myself.

I get home and mom and dad wasn't there, they should be tho. I was tired after the long day and I just wanted to sleep so i decide not to care about it. I walk upstairs and lay down on the bed as I realise something.

I really like hanging out with him. Holding his hand. Talking to him. He makes me want to live.
♡︎

Just letting you know, this is from a longer fanfic i wrote (i dislike it you guys don't need to check it out). Have a great day mate. ♡︎