Chapter III

“The people who are

Meant to be in your life will always

Gravitate back towards you,

No matter how far they wander.”

                                                                            (Book, of Pinterest, Surah, 2)

    Chapter III

Ezra woke up to the smell of pancakes and scrambled eggs. He look at the clock, it was seven seventeen. He went to the bathroom, took a quick shower, he put on a pair of blue washed up Jeanne looked for a shirt but he didn't have the kind of shirt he was in the mood for. He wanted a black shirt. He went down stair with the scar on his chest showing.             .  

   "Come on we are about to be late." Said Jab "what happened to everyone else?"

        "Mom was called to work early and dad went to his office."

         "So, where is that heaven I've been smelling?"

          "Oh, I knew both plates weren't for me. See what happened was, I forgot to eat dinner last night; so I was extra hungry and one thing led to another." He said looking at Ezra innocently

      "So you ate my breakfast." Ezra replied flatly.

       Jab looked away thought for a moment and said, “ooh, you can have breakfast at school." He turned back around with a smile like he just fixed everything.

     "The school has a cafeteria? Just forget it." Ezra said sadly and turned to go to the living room.

      "Come on man you're making me feel bad, its Friday I have to be in the best mood." Jab said walking to the fridge to look for some leftovers.

       "Okay I forgive if you give me a black shirt to wear," Ezra said turning towards the stairs

      "Yeah, sure, use the new in the closet, and don't bother giving it back". He said with his mouth full of pizza.

     “Didn’t you just eat breakfast and mine too?” Ezra asked wondering how Jab can eat so much.

       Jab closed the fridge

      "I’m an athlete, I have to keep my energy up."

    Ezra sighed and said “Whatever, where's the shirt?” Jab swallowed.

       “What do you need for?” Ezra gave him a blank stare.

     “Leave it to you to ask stupid questions.”

       “There are no such thing as stupid questions and it’s the closet.” with that Ezra went upstairs, found the shirt, got his bag and came downstairs,

        “If we don’t leave now we’ll be late,” he said as he was coming down the stairs. Jab was at the front door putting on his shoes,

              “Then what you waiting for let’s go, since mom and dad aren’t here let’s take the car,” he said with a grin

“Yeah sure, only if you drive.” Ezra replied. Jab though for a moment and said,

“Not worth it.” he opened the door and left, Ezra followed, he closed the door behind him and he immediately, felt that someone was watching them. He stopped at the three steps.

“Did you feel that?” Ezra asked. Jab tilted his head back.

“Feel what?” Ezra looked around but the feeling was gone and he couldn’t see anyone, but he couldn't shake off the feeling that whatever it was that was looking at them was dangerous.