chapter 8~ australia&tee?

Tee's pov

I got woke up by shouting...again.

I groaned while showering and changing into my outfit( pic on side stars☆)

i brushed my hair and put it up into an elsa plait.

I then was done  and strolled downstairs to see all the boys except zayn??

"Wheres zayn?" I asked the boys

"Hes gone to get your passport as we are leaving tonight" liam answered.

I nodded, "does that mean i have to go pack?" I asked again and got a nodded head from all boys. While they were glued to their phones.

Typical.

"Where are we going to?"

"Australia"

》》》》

Once i packed all my stuff. I logged into my old twitter accont.. i rarely used it cos i got a load of hate.but i just wanted to see whats going on.

But soon regretted it.

@imwaybetterthenyoux: omg have you heard? Tee taylor is officially a lezbian..watch out girls aha x

@Hipster_youngster99:tee taylor should just jump off the tallest bridge ever.

@f*ckyou: Tee taylor? The most and only girl the world hates aha no wonder why shes in a care home..

I just kept on reading the hatered towards me and started to break down..

My mind and wrist were craving for something...the blade.

I ran into my bathroom, tears streaming down my face.

I forcefully grabbed the blade and slit it aganist my wrist several times releasin the pain.

Seconds later..the door bursted down and incame all 4 boys.

I gasped and hid my bleeding wrist.

"TEE!" liam yelled worried

"Show me tee!"

I slowly showed him my bloody wrist and cried even harder.

"Why tee?"

I pointed to my phone.which harry picked up and scanned over, anger obviously boiling inside.

He showed it to the rest of the boys then louis came over and hugged me.

"Lets get you cleaned up yar?"

I nodded while. Lou got the first aid kit and cleaned up my wounds.

Once he was done he pulled me into his chest. Letting me cry and cry until there were no more tears to spill.

Harrys pov

Us boys were just watching tv like normal people...even though we are clearly not normal aha.

But then our senses picked up something.smelled like blood?

Then louis suddenly jumped up rushing upstairs..

Leaving us clueless.

"TEE!!" louis mind messaged us. We the  all ran upstairs where louis was.

We went in her bedroom,which she was not seen.

Then we all walked/rushed over to her bathroom and bursted open. To reveal a crying broken girl. Omg. Tee.

Louis and liam went over.

Seconds later when louis asked her why she had cut.she pointed to her phone.

I quickly walked over to it and picked it up, reading over again the tweets people have been saying to her!

Now that just pissed me right off!

Louis cleaned her up and now all of us were watching a movie while zayn was still out.

》》》》》

"Quickly! Get the photo done already they look so cute!" Liam wispered. Yes i was awake. But louis and tee wernt. But i did have to admit they looked so cute.

Niall took the snap. Just in time of them waking up. Niall and liam just ran out of here like they were getting chased.

While i was stood frozen in my lovely spot.

"Uh harry? What are you doing just standing in front of us?" Tee asked.

"I-uh-i-BYEE!" I paniked then ran out following li and ni.

》》》》

"So we all ready?" Liam asked once all our suitcases were downstairs in a pile.

We all nodded while we took our luggage out to the limo.

Once we were all in. We drove to the thing called.

'The airport'

Tee's pov

I was so bored just sat here.

Then i wondered and decided to text tyler.

-hey its tee?

Minutes later i got a reply.

-oh hey tee, whats up?
-well normally the sky is but nothing really just bored waiting for our plane aha

-haha you joka☆ and really where you off to?
-australia
-really omg same..i live there and today was my last day here..
-aw cool
-yeah well i must go,brothers moaning at me aha speak soon x

That one x was going crazy in my head..

Like does that mean he likes me, sending me a kiss..or what if he just pressed the wrong key? Omg but he would of said something.

What if hes just befriending me for sympathy. What if hes not gonna text me now hes sent me that. What if hes to embarrased to be-

'TEE!!" the boys yelled pullin me out of my stupid crush boy like thoughts!

"Uh yeah?" I said

"Well, we are here and your kinda in the limo still?" Liam yelled while he was walking up to the double doors.

Oh shit!

I quickly ran out,got my bags and catched up with the boys!

Earning laughs from them all. Yeah zayn joined us a few minutes ago. He saaid he would meet us here.

We all walked into the building and took our seats. Waitinv for our plane to be announced.

》》》

"Flight A01AD please bored now" the microphone thingy said

We got up.pulling our suitcases up with us and started to walk towards the plane.

"Well...austrailia he we come!" .

Hello

You guys deserved this long update♡ coz ur all amazayn♡♡

Thank you for the support means so much♡

Love you all

Comment

Vote

Enjoy

~ilovemyshiningstars☆