chapter 7~gotcha&new boy♡.

Liams pov

As we entered the house, we could hear music blaring through the entire house..omg..

I didnt think tee noticed us when we walked in cause she was still dancing and singing along to JAKE MILLER COLLIDE....well she must be a fan then..

"WHEN WE COLLIDE I-I-I-I
YEAH WHEN WE COLLIDE!" she sang loudly. I didnt relize niall was recording it.

"OHHH WOAHH YHHH COLLIDEE..

OMGGG JAKKEE MILLER YOUR MY BABE!" she yelled. She was still dancing when she decided to turn around she froze. Obviously noticing us.

We all laughed.

"Omg tee that was epic love" harry said stopping the video.

"I hate you-WAIT WAS YOU RECORDING ME?!"

she yelled at niall.

Niall just sheepishly smiled.

Typical..

"Anyway..whats with the music like is it playing in everysingle room or what?!" Louis screeched.

"Nah its a fucking out of space stereo that has the power to make it so loud-of course u dummy!" She sassed.

Ohh..

Wait-

"Tee!" I warned her for cussing.

"Whallee im hungryy whos cooking dinner?" Niall asked.

Obviously.

"TAKEAWAY!" we all yelled together. Which tee just looked kinda creeped out oops?

"Ill order pizza then we must drink our andidotes."(the green liquid)

"Whats the andidote?" Tee asked.

"Oh uncle si gave it to us. It will change our cravings to animal blood not human" i said to her which which she just nodded.

Tees pov

We were sat on the sofa waiting for the pizza.

When my phone buzzed.

It was a twitter notification.

I opened it up and noticed niall tweeted me.

@NiallOfficial: haha. Watch out jake fans you've got some compitition haha @JakeMiller @TeeTay99 *video attached*

Im gonna kill niall!

I turned to niall giving the most glareful death glare ever!

'The death glare dont work on niall babe' someone somehow said in my head.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?" I paniked.

'HAHAHAHA that was me mind messaging you hahaha" zayn laughed.

"How-"

"Vampire power its one of our special powers!" Zayn laighed again

I glared at him.

*knock knock*

"ILL GET ITT!" i Yelled even though they were right next to me. I rushed to the door and opened it to reveal a very cute looking boi.

I didnt know i was staring til he cleard his throat.

"Uh s-sorry" i blushed.

"Its fine..heres your pizza" he said. Omg hes austrailian.

He gave me my pizza then slipped a white piece of paper ontop of the boxs. I smiled then handed him the money.

I closed the door then turnt around to meet 5 pairs of eyes and mouths smirking at me.

Not creepy atol...

I physically rolled my eyes then sat down with the boys eating le pizza.

After we ate.i looked at the paper and it said

Text me sometime?
*******
~Tyler x

So his name is tyler

..

And i got his number.....

A/n hello guys♡

How are you all?

Ive relized only 2 amazing people are voting and commenting.

So this chapter is dedicated to you 1D_girl_almighty_ and you paige_xxxx

So thank you beautifuls ♡ means alot♡♡

Oh and a compition coming soon so stay tuned.♡♡

Pic on side is tyler aka

Comment

Vote

SHAREE

♡♡♡

PS.comp on next update ;)

Love you all

~Ilovemyshiningstars☆