chapter 2~the plan failed

tee's pov

once everyone was asleep and the lights were turned off. i got up and changed into my skinny jeans and jacket.i then did my hair and slipped on my shoes. i wrote a letter and climbing out of the window.

once i was down. i ran and ran. once a view of a beautiful bridge was in my sight i instantly smiled.

it was dark and cold. but i slowly made my way to the bridge but heard silent crys on the way.

with curiousity taking over.i made my way over. i peeked around the wall.and nearly screamed. i was shocked.

5 boys around a girl..their vampires. i gasped.and quickly turned back.

"louis go check it out" some boy spoke.

i paniked and decided to run to the bridge to finish what i started.

i ran and ran. when i finally made it tobthe bridge. i climbed ontop and instantly was about to jump but a pair of strong arms grabbed my waist and pulled me back. tears were spilling already.

i looked up and gasped. it was one of the boys from earlier.

i stumbled back.

"please dont be afraid,i wont hurt you" he soothed.

"b-but y-your v-v-vampires" i stutted.

"and i promise you i wont hurt u"

maybe i should believe him.

"LOUISS DID YOU GET'EM" someone yelled while the other group of boys from earlier came over.

"well.well.well.look who we got here?" the one with curly hair said

"i think we found our desert" blondie said

"No you cant hurt her boys" louis im pursuming spoke up.

but then i thought...

"no.wait.go on and hurt me." i smiled.

they all looked shocked.

"what you want us to?" curly asked.

"well yh.the only reason why i came out in the dark is to find a way out of life.so please do me a favour and kill me?" i begged.

"uhh...wait 1 minute." curly said.

then all the boys went away to talk.

when they came back.they all had smiles.

"soo with all the smiley faces.is that a sign im gonna die tonight?" i said with hope.

"nope...we're gonna help you"

well i guess my plan failed..........

a/n
pic on side is tee what shes wearing ♡
do you want me to carry on...

vote♡

comment♡

~laura♡