" thank you, have a nice day." She told me as I grabbed the bag. " you too." I said walking over to Tink nem.

" bitch why my friends so fucking pretty?" Dymond stressed as I laughed.

" you pretty too bae." Woody said and they kissed. i love they relationship besides all the arguing they be doing.

" don't let him lie to you." Bands told dymond causing them to laugh. " don't play with that." I told him.

" you shut up." He told me and I sticked up my middle finger mugging him.

" dawg, I'm hungry." I stressed.

" me too." Sinn sighed.

" y'all ass act just a like bruh." Woody said looking at me then at sinn. " that's what the fuck I said." Khalil said shaking his head.

" y'all doing to much talking." Sinn said walking away and I followed guessing he was going to get something to eat.

I thought the gang was going to follow us but when I looked back they wasnt behind us no more.

As I thought we was making our way to the food court. " whatchu finna get?" I asked him.

" shit ion kno, prolly cat and dog." He said talking about the Chinese food causing me to bust out laughing.

" hell nawl." I laughed shaking my head. " whatchu finna get." He said looking at me while licking his lips and then I caught butterflies.

" u-uh Taco Bell." I said stuttering like a big ass dummy. He smirked as he looked at me causing me to get shy and look away.

" you want me to walk you over there?" He asked me. " yeah, I can wait till you get yours first cause it's closer." I told him.

He nodded as we waited in a short line so he could order. Once he ordered he had to wait 5 minutes so he walked me over to Taco Bell.

Taco Bell didn't have a line at all so I ordered what I wanted and got it fast.

We walked back over to get his food and once we got it we went to sit down so that we could eat.

" how old you is?" He asked me.

" 18, you?" I asked opening up my taco taking out the stuff I didn't like before biting it.

" 19."

" when yo birthday?" I asked him, I guess we playing q&a either way it go I didn't care cause Im bored.

" October 27." He said eating his food as I looked around just to check my surroundings.

" mines April 9th." I told him even tho he didn't ask but I didn't care. My shy ass sholl is talking a lot.

Once he was about to speak again Tink had called me. " where you at thickems?" She asked looking around.

" the table close to the chinese food." I told her and she said oh hanging up.

" it's cold ass fuck." Dymond mugged as they came up to our table. " scoot over." Bands told me.

" who you talking to?" I asked looking at him dumb as everyone else was talking bout some other shit. " Aries unique king." He said making me pop him in the lip.

" don't be saying my full name, you know 12 looking for me." I said looking at him seriously.

" shit my bad folks." He said as I moved over so he could sit down. " yeah, be careful next time." I said drinking my drink.

" I gotchu gang." He nodded and Tink nem busted out laughing looking at us.

" damn ain een kno yall was listening to us." Bands said and I chuckled. " whatchu got?" Tink asked looking at my food.