That day, we went to Arelle, pinaalam ko naman siya sa magulang niya through text. I got their contact numbers from my assistant and saved it in my phone's contacts. Hindi na kasi ako naka-labas ng sasakyan dahil baka dagsain ako ng mga reporters at makunan ng litrato.

To: Isabella's mom

Good day po, Mrs. Alvarez. I'd like to ask your permission because the royal family wants to meet your daughter, Isabella Alessia Alvarez. I will bring her to Arelle today and bring her back before sunset to ease your worries. I excused her from her classes. I'll take care of her well and make sure that she's full and safe. I hope you consider this.

Best Regards,

Austin.

From: Isabella's mom

Naku. Kahit huwag mo ibalik agad, ok lang.

From: Isabella's mom

Sige nak. Ingat kayo. Paki-alagaan na lang si Isabella.😄

Pinagmasdan ko ang text ng mama ni Isabella sa phone screen ko. I didn't know why but I smiled a little.

"We're not going to the University," I told Isabella after getting her mom's approval. "We're going to the airport. We have a flight to Arelle."

Mag-rereklamo pa sana siya dahil may pasok daw siya pero wala na rin siyang nagawa. Binibiro niya pa nga ako sa flight at sa byahe but I was acting cold, we're not close anyway.

When we arrived at Arelle, I can't help but smirk as I see Isabella's reaction. She was inlove with Arelle's sceneries and infrastructures.

"Why are you here?" I massaged the bridge of my nose when I saw Isabella in my room. I became furious because she did not even ask for my permission... and she also saw my framed picture with Chandra which is apparently her friend too.

"Austin, sandali naman. Ang sakit," I felt guilty when she spoke. Hinila ko kasi siya paalis.

 "Never go into my room again," I lectured her with emphasis.

"Sorry..."

"You're just a commoner. Mukha ka na ngang pera, pakialamera ka pa na hindi marunong mag-paalam," pinag-sabihan ko pa siya. I was really angry, and I could not control myself.

"Hindi naman ako mukhang pera... may pakialam lang ako sa pamilya ko. Hindi mo maiintindihan kasi may pera ka. Hindi mo maiintindihan kasi lahat ng kailangan mo, binibigay agad sa'yo. Ever since you're a kid you've had a golden spoon on your mouth, and you're belittling people because of that. Wala kang karapatan na sabihan ako ng ganiyan." Humupa ang galit ko dahil umiiyak na siya ngayon.