The royal guard opened the limousine's door for me and escorted me out. I could see the people staring at me in awe in my peripheral view. They must be wondering why a prince is in their area.

I was bloodshot when I heard the sound of men inside my so-called fiancée's house which was a small home with a garage in front. Wala ring pintura ang bahay nila. It was enough to sleep and live at, so I guess their house is actually okay.

"The crown prince of Arelle, Prince Austin," the Royal Secretary bowed down to me and escorted me to the inside of their home. I raised my right hand to signal them silence.

"I'll pay," mahinahong sabi ko. I heard the men harrassing them to pay their debt. "Drop the amount. I'll pay all of their debts, lagyan mo pa ng interest. Just say the price, I'll pay. Now."

"Why are you here? Sino nagpa-tawag sa'yo dito? At tsaka, ba't ikaw ang mag-babayad? Sa tingin mo may nilalang pang gagawa niyan para sa ibang 'di naman niya kilala. Bigla-bigla kayong napasok sa bahay namin! Uutuin niyo pa kami!" Napailing na lang ako dahil sa babaeng ratraterang naka-luhod sa harapan ko. I bet she's the woman I'm marrying, since she's the only girl residing in this small house.

I glanced at her and honestly, maganda siya.  She has a slim build and has an almost-white skin tone. She has earthy colored eyes and dark hair. She has wonderful big eyes which look exceptionally engaging and long smooth hair. She has an exceptionally appealing character. Maingay nga lang at nakaka-irita ang boses.

"Ano bang kalokohan 'to? Prinsipe? Ikaw ba 'yong nasa balita kanina? Nakita ko 'yun, eh! 'Yong prinsipe. Kamukha mo," the bald guy stated which looked like their gang's leader. Hawak-hawak niya rin sa kwelyuhan ang babaeng papakasalan ko.

"Of course I look like that prince, I'm that prince. My time is being wasted. P'wede ba? Let's finish this business. Magkano ba? And, can you let go of them? It's pathetic to see men taking advantage of their strength to hurt other people," iritadong sabi ko.

Nag-labas ako ng card kasabay ng limpak-limpak na cash at tinapon iyon sa pag-mumukha noong kalbo. Hinawakan ko rin siya sa kwelyuhan upang gantihan. "The next time I see you will be your last breath. Papatayin kita at alam kong alam mo na kaya kong totohanin iyon," pag-babanta ko sa kanila. 

Kumawala naman ang kalbo at nag-tatakbo hawak ang pera na tinapon ko, pati ang mga alipores niya ay sumunod dahil sa takot. Napatingin naman ako sa pamilya nilang naka-luhod at nag-papagpag para tumayo. They were a family of four, her dad didn't have that much hair and white hair was also growing from his head, her mom looked so much like her, Isabella looked like the breadwinner of their family, and she has a younger brother... I think his name is Nathaniel from what my secretary mentioned. I actually have brief information about the family I'm marrying into even without meeting them in actual.

Nag-pagpag ako dahil sa dumi na nahawakan ko. The royal guard also sprayed alcohol on my hands and when I was done, tumalikod na ako at akmang lalabas na ng gate ng bahay nila. It's a pity that I have not introduced myself yet to the family I'm marrying into, but I just think it's the right time to do so. That's enough trouble for today.

"Anong kailangan mo? Bakit ka nandito?" Napalingon ako nang marinig ko na naman ang nakaka-iritang boses na iyon. "At isa pa, paano mo natukoy ang bahay namin? Anong kapalit ng pagbabayad mo ng mga pagkakautang namin? Imposibleng wala. Wala nang libre ngayon sa mundo—"