CHAPTER 25: GHOST

ALEXONDRA'S POV

"I love you, goodbye..." That man whispered while caressing my cheek and planted kisses on my forehead. I can feel the enormous emotion inside me but I can't move as if I'm paralyzed. I can feel the swear flowing down my temples while staring at him, saying goodbye.

Takeru.

He's fading away and I don't think this is a dream either. My eyes are open wide but my body's not moving. He is smiling while fading away, not letting go of my cheek.

"Take care." He lastly stated, completely fading away. This time, I cannot breath so I wiggled my toes to get out of this nightmare. But, it's not a nightmare. It feels like Takeru's soul gave me one last goodbye.

I quickly wake up, sitting on the bed with my arms crossed on my chest as tears run down my cheeks. Takeru... how I miss him. It's still midnight but the moon shines inside the room as a light.

"Why are you crying?" I almost jumped out of the bed. There's a voice inside the room.

I quickly pulled the covers over me to hide myself. Is there a ghost in the rest house? My heart is almost jumping out in fear. I'm scared...

"Alex... " I covered my ears with both of my hands and closed my eyes. Someone's calling me from this room. Is there someone with me?

Then silence filled the air. I silently sobbed inside the covers. First, Takeru showing himself as a ghost and now, a real voice calling me. I must be turning crazy with the twists and turns of my life.

"Who's there?" I asked with a cracked voice. My heart is beating fast while recovering my mind. Maybe I'm just hallucinating...

"Come out from the covers. It's me..." The voice replied in whisper.

Damn.

I recognize that voice.

I quickly ripped the covers off me to see the source of my sleepless nights. He's there, sitting on a chair with his legs crossed and his hands clasped together. His silhouette is dark but with the dim light of the moon, I easily recognized his handsome face and his large built as he unfold himself from the chair.

I tightened my grip on the covers while tears started flowing down from my eyes, looking at him, alive. I love the way his messy black hair stick around and his chiseled jaw tighten in beauty. His white shirt stretches on his muscular chest and his maong pants loosed on his waist. He's slowly approaching me, not breaking the intimate affection in his gaze.

"Why are you crying, love?" He asked as he reached my spot. He gently sit beside me and brought his hand up to my cheek, wiping my tears.

"I-I'm not dreaming, am I?" I whispered, looking at him in disbelief. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up.

He slammed his lips into mine suddenly. I was too surprised to enter everything in my mind that I absentmindedly pushed him. I was to shocked with it.

He backed away with sadness in his eyes and stand.

"I'm sorry..." He whispered. "Did I scare you?"

I'm still in daze, looking at him in shock. So I'm not dreaming?

"I should go..." He whispered in sadness, holding his nape, looking at me in apology.

Wait! What did he say?

"Roberto wait..." I stood from the bed. His eyes were showing sadness and rejection. I put the covers back to the bed to stand in front of him.

"I'm sorry for the bother. Have a good sleep..." He smiled and turned his back against me. Wait... what?