Beak on Lips- Berdly x Reader

Authors note: ive become addicted to the nerd bird

Ok, yesterday may have not gone well, but TODAY is the day. You planned to ask Berdly out yesterday. And the day before that. And today makes three. Safe to say you were losing confidence. Yet, you kept your chin up and kept going. You don't know why you did. Something about him just kept you going. Well, it was time for school now.

You were in Ms. Alphys' class. You found your eyes drifting towards the blue bird, and averting them when he looked back. You let out a depressed sigh. I'm so bad at this you thought. He'll never like me you had almost fully given up at this point. You walked out of class after the bell rang.

"Hey, uhm, y/n?" Berdly stuttered. "Oh! U-uh, what's up?" You also stuttered. "Can you, u-uh, see me after class school?" He asked. You heart began racing. BERDLY wanted to see YOU after class?!? You didn't know what to say. "Uh-hm-I-ah-y-yes." You said, after stressing a lot. "I-it'd be g-great!" Berdly looked at you. "Thanks!" He said. "See you then!" He walked away. You had to stand to process what happened for a moment. When it hit you, your whole face turned red.  What's he gonna do?! You screamed in your head. Is he gonna punch me? Is he gonna ask me out? Is he gonna kiss me? Is he gonna pin me to the wall and- you cut yourself off. It was probably just nothing. But you never know...

You met him outside the school. "So, uh, what's up?" You asked.  "I've been, uh, meaning to, uhm, say," He started. Your mind was racing. "Uh, I, ah, fuck it." He kissed you deeply. At first you were shocked, but you quickly melted into it. It was the best thing you had ever felt. After the long, passionate kiss, you broke away from each other so you can both breath. "I've been waiting for that for ages." You said. "Me too." He responded. You embraced each other.