burning snout: Qibli

"hey Winter?" I say walking into his room at possibility his head spins and he sighs "yes Qibli?" I cautiously walk into the room my heartrate picking up I frown this has happened everytime I've even gone near him for the past few days but why? He's just my friend, isn't he? Or could I...? No, not now, not here winter pokes me a shiver running down my scales a flutter in my stomach and startling blue eyes to meat mine they lock into mine and mine lock into his and my breath was taken away why had I not seen the true beauty of his eyes before? A slight blush started to appear on his face and I could feel my snout burning up too, then I remembered why I came in here "do you think we should go back to the academy yet?" His face fell into a frown a knot forming in my stomach "who said I was returning?" He scowled, ouch that hurt "look just go back for at least a week please, I feel hurt to you know, you're not the only one who loved moon" his tension slowly dissolved and he collapsed into my arms "fine I'll go back just don't except me to talk to Moon" I hold his snout up and look into those crystal blue eyes "no one excepts you to that was quiet a shock for me too" I find myself leaning towards him and see him doing the same then our snouts pressed into each other's with such a passion we might have been reunited after 2 years away from each other, I felt a the chill of his tail as it intwind with mine his chilly scales against mine I didn't pull back. His chilly talons slid down my neck slowly pushing me up to him like he was ravenous, I wasn't sure about him but I sure was... For him I pulled away panting for breathe "I think Im in love with you Winter" he looked startled then something I've never seen appeared on his face, a smile...

-----------------------------

Wow Winter and Qibli you sure r the best wof ship in my opinion
Also 196 views, damn that's something tysm
Bye!!!!! 😎