inferno inside: peril

My wings grazed the top of the hall roof as I tried to avoid turning other dragons to ash and dust, but there was only one dragon who wouldn't turn into dust and ash, only one dragon that I could never hurt, I could never WANT to hurt...Clay, his sweet smile burnt into my mind like ingraved stone suddenly I smelt burning parchment and looked down to see a scroll burning at my feet a jump back almost falling on another skywing then step forward almost running into an icewing "sorry!" I say but the skywing just hisses and the icewing just glares the rest of the dragons in the hall had cleared out of it I sigh my head hung low and tale dragging on the ground I find myself at clays office I knock and cautiously step in clays head bobs up and his whole posture seems to relax and a smile brightens his face and in that moment I just loose control of my mouth "I hope you know I like you clay, as in really like you" my talons shake as I wait for a response as clay climbs down and walks and walks over to where I was sitting he puts his talon on my shoulder smiling down at me, this was it, he was about to tell me he doesn't like me like me like that he likes me as a friend as he does the other dragonet of destiny "I like you to peril" and that was it no, your just my friend. I leap into his talons hugging him then he pushes me away a shocked look on his face as a miserable tsunami comes storming into the room and she starts yelling at me "what were you just doing to clay?!" I started burning up and I just left the room and went to my bed.

-----------------------------

Hmmmmm poor tsunami, poor peril, poor winter and Qibli, poor starflight, poor fatespeaker (thanks for over 100 views!!!)( Will fix everything don't worry!)