blizzard of a feeling: Winter

Try reading salamigod25 fanfics
---------------------------------------My chest was aching I don't know weather that was from running or what i just witnessed how stupid could I be? I'm an icewing prince an exiled one but one none the less but still it happened I should of seen that this would happen

My talons pushed me out onto a ledge
I pumped myself in the air, winter was on the way a chilly wind blowing the tears away if only it could do that to the blizzard inside as it billowed I pushed it down and just kept flying until it started getting dark and I collapsed wings aching from the full day flight then I heard something moving towards me "stay away from me!" Then a head poked into the corner of my view and of course it happens to be the last dragon I ever want to see again "look, I know you don't want to be near me right now but we need to talk" I snort he's incredible he figures I hate him congratulations "she said no if you were wondering she didn't want to hurt either of us" I snort and sit up "well she did well didn't she? Not only did she hurt me but she hurt you" I say coldly an obvious look of hurt appears on his face "I didn't mean it like that well are we going back now?" He said "no I'm staying right here away from you and her" I say stubbornly falling back in the sand "well I guess I'm staying with you then" he said I didn't complain I just needed sleep and he fell on the sand beside me his wings lightly brushing mine I almost pulled away but then I saw that Qibli had fallen asleep faster then me...
-----------------------------
Short chapters seem to be my thing sorry but hey lots of stuff could happen in the next chapter....