Emperor Pilaf Saga

Start from the beginning

Goku looked confused to see that Izuku and Bulma were shocked about something. Bulma then decided to wash Goku. Bulma was still shocked about Goku's tail, Izuku then commented on how it could be his Quirk. Bulma agrees how Goku's tail might be his Quirk. After, awhile of Bulma washing Goku, she then asked a question.

Bulma: I know, you're all talking about Quirks and all Izuku, but what's your Quirk?

Izuku looked down at the floor and began to tear up. Remember that day at the Quirk Doctor and how other people reacted.

Izuku: I-I d-don't have one...I-I'm Quirkless and my best friend K-Kacchan would always bully me with other kids for not having one and just being weak...I'm just called worthless Deku...

Before Izuku could cry, he felt something embracing him with a hug. It was Bulma, she was hugging the poor broccoli hair boy.

Bulma: Don't call yourself that or talk like that okay Izuku, and don't cry. If you want, we can wish you a Quirk and we can regather the Dragon Balls to send you home.
Izuku: *sniffle* *sniffle* R-really..! Do you think so!?
Goku: What about training Izuku??? I thought I told you that I can make you stronger with training??
Izuku: B-but I-I...
Bulma: That's enough Goku. Why don't you do something as me and Izuku have a relaxing bath.
Goku: Oh, Okay!

Goku then sits on the bed doing nothing. Meanwhile Bulma and Izuku were taking a bath. They were having conversations about how life was in their own worlds. After Izuku and Bulma bathed, Goku's stomach began to growl.

Goku: Bulma I'm hungry

At that very moment Izuku's stomach began growling as well.

Bulma: Okay. I'll go check on what we have.

5 minutes has pass

Goku: So this is it huh?

At the table there were 2 long loaves of bread and 3 salads. Izuku and Bulma began to eat but when Goku ate some bread. . .

Goku: Ew yuck! This Bread stuff doesn't even have flavor and my soup taste bitter
Izuku: Goku. That's not soup, that's Coffee
Bulma: Goku, how do you expect to grow big and strong if you don't eat right.
Goku: You know you're right. Thanks for the advice Bulma.

Goku then gets off of his chair to put on his shoes and equips his power pole. Izuku and Bulma look at Goku in confusion.

Izuku: Uhhh? Goku, where are you going?
Goku: Oh! I'm going to get some to make me big and strong. Don't worry I'll bring some back.
Bulma: Be careful out there Goku. You might wind up food yourself if you're not careful out there. I wouldn't do it.

After a while Goku came back with a centipede calling it "Appetizer", then he revealed a dead wolf hanged of by its tail from the power pole and calling it "The main course". This weirded-out Izuku and Bulma on how Goku was.

5 minutes later

It was time the trio went to sleep. Izuku was fished brushing his teeth with Bulma. When they came back to the living room, Goku was jumping on top of the bed as he was lying down.

Goku: Wow! What a soft bed! I can bounce like this all night.
Bulma: Goku, you're sleeping on the floor and Izuku is sleeping with me
Goku: Why does Izuku have to sleep on the bed and I have to sleep on the floor???
Bulma: Well a guy who eats centipedes and wolves shouldn't mind sleeping on the floor. Izuku over here is little and delicate compared to you.