Episode 1: Enter the Wolf-Dog!

2019, Just Outside of Aurora City...

One snowy evening, an seven-and-a-half-year-old mutant chocolate brown wolf-dog puppy with spiky and untamed chocolate brown hair and brown eyes was at his shipwreck just outside of Aurora City and he was sitting at his family's burial ground. This was about an hour after he escaped a forest hunter who had just wounded his leg.
"Whoever did this, they're gonna pay..." he said to himself, swearing revenge on the one who took his family. Then one of his ears moved because he heard something in the bushes.
"H-hello?" said a female's voice. "Still there?" the pup felt scared. A mutant pure snowy white Siberian husky puppy with wavy shoulder-length pure snowy white hair came out. She had one blue eye and one green eye and she was just about his age.
"Oh, sorry," said the brown wolf-dog. "I thought you were one of those guys."
"Are you alright? I saw one of them hit you..." said the white husky.
"It's nothing, I'm okay, you should go, it's getting dark." said the brown wolf-dog, trying to hide his leg.
"You're wounded," said the husky. "Here, let me see."
"It's fine, just a scratch, now please go home, it's dangerous out here." the brown pup replied.
"There's a lot of blood! Let me see your leg!" said the husky.
"It's fine!" the brown wolf-dog repeated.
"Your leg, now!" the husky demanded.
"Well, okay," the wolf-dog agreed. "But try not to freak out." The green-eyed brown wolf-dog showed his wounded leg to the blue-eyed white husky.
"Oh, it looks really bad!" said the husky.
"Don't worry about me, I've seen worse." the wolf-dog replied.
"This is too cruel..." said the husky. "Why would they do this to you? I've never seen anyone do this to a dog!"
"Because I'm not just a dog," the wolf-dog replied. "I...I'm half wolf."
"A half wolf?" the husky echoed.
"See? Now you know you're not supposed to be here with me," said the wolf-dog. "If they find you here with me, they'll think you're in trouble, and I don't want that."
"Why?" asked the husky.
"Because everyone in this town hate wolves, so a house dog like you should hate me, too." said the wolf-dog.
"I don't care!" said the husky. "A lot of dogs around here told me that wolves are heartless and nasty creatures, but you're nothing like one! You're too gentle to be like that!"
"Thanks, but I have to go now," said the wolf-dog. "I don't want you to..." Then the husky started licking his gash.
"Hey, you don't have to do this...geh!" said the wolf-dog.
"Oh my gosh, I hurt you?" asked the husky.
"Yes, I mean no," the wolf-dog replied. "But you shouldn't..."
"Stop telling me about the wolf thing, I'm sick of it!" the husky interrupted. "You're a wolf-dog and so what? Have you ever hurt anyone? No. Have you ever killed anyone? No. Did you steal any human food? No, you didn't do any of that stuff."
Who is this pup, and how can she think so highly of someone she's only meeting for the first time? the wolf-dog thought.
"I can't believe they did this to you..." the husky said, tearing up and sniffling.
"No...please don't cry," the wolf-dog said, trying to comfort her. "Hmm...look! I'm okay now, see?" the wolf-dog said, standing up.
"Really? I'm happy to hear that," said the husky. "Oh, I forgot to ask for your name."
"My name?" the wolf-dog echoed. "Oh, I don't have a name, I'm a stray."
"Can I give you a name?" the husky asked.
"Well, that depends on what you have in mind." the wolf-dog replied.
"Well," said the husky. "I've always liked the name, Kiba."
"Why?" asked the wolf-dog.
"Because it gives me a warm feeling inside, plus, I think it fits you." the husky replied.
"Well, if you like it that much, then I'll take it," the wolf-dog proudly declared. "Plus, I know what that name means, it's the Japanese word for fang, and the Japanese word for claw is tsume."
"You know a lot of Japanese, don't you...?" said the husky.
"I'm just as shocked as you are," Kiba replied. "I'm quarter Japanese-American."
"Wow, really?! I'm a quarter American-Japanese!" said husky.
"What's your name?" asked Kiba.
"My name's Skye." said the husky.
"Wow, beautiful name..." Kiba complemented.
"Thanks." said Skye. Kiba was blushing moderately under his fur and Skye was wearing a warm smile on her muzzle while blushing not quite as much as Kiba, they looked into each other's eyes and when Skye looked into Kiba's eyes, she saw a lonely and innocent child.
"Skye, where are you?" said a little girl's voice in the distance.
"Oh, my girl's calling, I have to go now," said Skye. "I'll see you again, Kiba..." Skye gently licked the side of Kiba's face and ran back to meet a little girl named Angel. Kiba watched them from a distance.
I wish I had someone to care for me like that. Kiba thought.