betrayal(ramanda)

RABIYA POV:

Kakatapos ko lang sa work ko and I decided to go home pero habang pauwi na ako naisip ko na pumunta muna sa bar namin to see kung maayos ba ito.

Pag pasok ko ng bar I saw amanda kissing a girl,ang sakit makita na she's kissing another girl at sa sarili pa naming bar,hindi ko nalang pinansin yun tapos lumapit ako sakanya.

Mahal come on, let's go home you're drunk baby" I said while holding back my tears.

Who are you?" The girl said.

I'm her girlfriend,so stfu and leave." Sabi ko dun sa babae.

Sayo ba tong bar na to at may gana kang ganyanin ako?Hindi mo ba ako kilala?" The girl said.

Kilala kita,ikaw yung pokpok sa kanto." I said to her and di na sya nagsalita.

Guard pakilabas naman nitong babaeng to." I told them humarap ako kay amanda.

Amanda come on." I said.

Leave,I don't know who tf are you." Pagkakasabi nito.

Amanda look, I'm your girlfriend." I started begging at her.

I don't know you,I don't have a girlfriend so now leave b*tch!" She said,okay fine.

AMANDA POV:

after that night i realize that I shouldn't do that,I hurt her so bad,I shouldn't shout at her.

Now I'm going in her condo I have a bouquet of flowers,chocolates and teddy bear.

I knocked at the door.

She opened it and she was so shocked when she saw me.

What are you doing here?" She said

Baby look I'm so sorry I don't know that I was like that that night I don't realize that I love you so much it won't going to happened again baby please comeback to me again." I'm begging her.

Amand-" she's about to say something when someone talk.

Baby,who is she?" The boy said.

A-ahh hahaha baby she's just my f-friend." Rabiya says.

Pasok ka." The boy said.

A-ah hindi na daw love aalis na din daw sya e." Rabiya said. I just look at her.

Okay,punta muna ako sa loob." The boy said.

Amanda leave please I'm happy now with andre magpapakasal na kami,sorry amanda." She said

I don't know if i made the best decision to let her go,sana.

Aww HAHAHAHAHA morning. keri pa?HAHAHAHA