jealous (last part)

RABIYA POV:

Mj and belle waited for this moment it's been a month since nang nagising si mj at naging sila ni belle and now their gonna marry each other I'm happy for the both of them,si belle naman buntis two months so para daw makaattend si baby ayun, I'm really happy for the both of them,and now inaayos nanamin ang dalang bride.

Mj are you ready for your special day?"  I told her happily.

Yes, I'm ready to marry someone I loved." She said while holding her tears.

Let's go?" Sabi ko sakanya and she nodded.

AMANDA POV:

we've been waiting for this moment and finally they found each other I'm so happy for them can't wait to see them both standing in the altar.

Belle you ready?" I told her.

I'm born to be ready manding." She says.

Let's go." I said and she nodded.

-At the church

BELLE POV:

I'm now bursting into tears because I can't wait to be lastimosa, I'm so lucky that I met her, I'm now standing here with mj we're standing here in front of the aisle

THIRD PERSON POV:

-SPECIAL SPEECH

Mj i promise to take care of you and to our future baby,I promise to take care of the both of you,I promise that I wil be good wife to you also,mj I'm lucky that I met you, thankyou for taking care of me mahal thankyou for being always there for me,thankyou kase kahit anong mangyare nandyan ka I promise to always be by your side baby,i love you so much mj." Belle says.

I also promise you that I will love you and to our future baby,I Will take care of the both of you mahal thankyou for being there for me when my ups and down thankyou for not leaving my side,thankyou for everything always remember that kahit na maraming babae sa mundo ikaw lang ang mahal ko thankyou for everything belle,hope we're gonna be together and forever,I love you,it's always gonna be you." Mj says.

You may now kiss the bride" the father says.

Tinaas na ni mj ang belo ni belle and mj kiss her lips at nag tayuan na ang mga tao at nag si palakpakan.

THE END~