jealous (4)

AMANDA POV:

We we're so happy and sad at the same time we're happy because belle cameback already,we really miss her and today we had fun with her, I'm so sad for mj because she's tell in coma yeah,mj is being a good friend to me she help me to rabiya to get rabiya she helps me at everything,I really missed mj having bonding with the tropa yah I know the word tropa,tarantado,chismis and chismosa because of mj,since I move here in the Philippines she's been my sister here she always taking care of me,of rabiya I hope she wake up already,I want to have some bondings with her again.

Pia,rab and also the other girls go outside to buy foods for us,while belle is here taking care of mj.

Few minutes later...

someone knocked at the door and it's rabiya together with pia

Here's the food,we bought Jollibee" my baby says.

we bond here etc.

RABIYA POV:

after we ate,pumunta si belle dun sa upuan na katabi ng kama ni mj kinakausap nya si mj na para bang di na-coma si mj,we we're all sad watching them being like that,I hate my self,di ko man lang natulungan si mj di ko man lang sya napagtanggol.

mj,mahal come on wake up i really missd you,madami pa akong ikwekwento sayo gising kana dyan,sige na oh I'm here na mahal ko." Sabi ni belle kay mj then belle kissed mj's forehead.

I was so shocked when I saw mj moved her hands!

Guys!guys!d'did you see that?!"  Sigaw ko,while may tears was flowing down.

BELLE POV:

I was so shocked when ibyang shouted.

Guys,guys!d-did y'all see that?!mj move her hands!" Rabiya said.

I was shocked after along time in coma,your now woke up Mahal.

Tiningnan ko si mj then I saw her eyes na unti unti nya binubuksan.

I didn't know that,my tears were starting to flow down on my cheeks and actually I didn't know that mj wipe my tears.

amanda,call the doctor!" Rinig kong sabi ni rabiya kay Amanda,agad naman lumabas si Amanda.

Shh don't cry belle" mj said,finally I hear that voice again after a couple of years.

M'mj?finally after a month you finally woke up!" I said happily,I hug her tight

Then I kissed mj's forehead many times,I want this i want her to be mine.(issa prankkk)

buo na desisyon ko,makikipag hiwalay na ako kay Andre,I want to be with someone I love.(charot)

Few minutes later...

It's good to know that your awake miss lastimosa,take a rest." The doctor said.

I was standing behind the doctor.

Come here" mj said.

I go to her.

I missed you, I'm so sorry I was so scared before kaya Hindi din Ako naglakas loob na umamin,sorry belle." Sabi nito sakin

Mj me and andre are getting married." I said.

O'oh really?congrats then." Then her tears start to flow.

Shh don't cry,you gonna find someone better okay?" I said then kiss her forehead.

then I walk away.

RABIYA POV:

I'm so sad for the both of them,bagay na bagay sila pero hindi pala sila para sa isa't isa may tamang tao pa para sakanilang dalawa siguro tinadhana lang sila para saktan ang isa't isa dito lang Ako na niwala na hindi lahat ng love story nag tatapos sa happy ending tinadhana para saktan ang isa't isa.