Chapter 31: NOVA

I wasn't the jealous type, was I? I mean a girl like me fell for those three easily, even Mia had the hots for them when we first met. So there's no doubt that they can have any girl they want.

I mean there are no other girls in their penthouse. But what about the club, just because I'm the only one at home doesn't mean the club is off-limits.

What if they are sharing with other girls?

What if they each have separate girls?

What if I'm just one they come home to for a quick fuck to release their pent-up emotions from a long day?

I mean Jaxx spends the least amount of time at the club, what does he do with all that time on his hands?

I got distracted overthinking and spilled a leftover drink on a table. I groaned and rushed to get it up before my manager sees.

" you ok babe?" Mia rounds the corner. " Yeah." She smiles at me and steps down into the room.

" What's on your mind?" She says gathering the ice on the floor that spilled. " Do the twins have... other submissives? You know...like other than you."

She looked thrown back from the question and then came closer.

" The contract I signed said in bold that we are only sexually active with each other and have no other partners. Didn't yours?"

" No." I played with the ring on my finger.
I read that contract thoroughly. I made sure of it.

"Are you worried your not the only one?"

" Maybe." I looked up at her. " Them make them jealous, see how they react." She smirked.

" They will kill me." I snorted as I carried the tray back to the kitchen. " all I'm saying is flirt a little, don't take anything too serious."

I bit on my lip as I thought about it.
...
In the car with Noah I thought about it some more. " mind if we stop by the club real quick, just need to handle some things?"

" that's fine."

When we arrived at the club all three of them were there. I sat at the bar while they handled whatever it was they needed to handle.

I ordered a lemonade because tomorrow I was my one month with them, and tomorrow I would be getting tested for any STDs and things like that. Even though we all know we have nothing, it's just in the club's mandatory rules. Especially now that the guys have been doing it raw with me for a while.

" Hey, there beautiful." I snapped out of my mind when a guy's voice sounded next to me.

" Can I buy you another one?" He gestured to my empty class.

Just as I was about to say no, I saw the guys coming down the stairs. This was perfect. All three of them witness it. I smiled and gave him a nod.

" yes...thank you." He smiled and paid the bartender. I smirked to myself as he refilled my drink.