“Hehehehehe,” he giggled, “this four-wheel drive is great!”

“Polnareff, that was reckless!!” Kakyoin berated him.

“Do you think those pebbles might've hit that car?” Joseph asked, looking back.

“Of course it did!” you said.“I'm sure he'd be after our butts if it did some damage.”

Joseph's expression turned worrisome. “We don’t need any trouble or accidents right now.  I’m wanted because of what happened in Varanasi, you know.  I’d like to get across the border safely.” 

“Fine, fine, old man, I'll be more careful–AH!”

Slamming on the brakes, the sudden stop forced everyone to lunge forward. Jotaro held his arm out in front of you to keep you from flying (even though you had a seatbelt).

Your stomach felt like doing backflips as if it was on the Olympics.

“Oi, Polnareff!” you shout. “What was that?! What happened to being careful?!”

Stuttering, Polnareff pointed out to the figure just a few feet away among the rocks.

“L-l-look who's s-standing there…”

Squinting, you saw the form of a young child holding out their thumb – the classic sign for hitchhiking. Giving them a once-over, you realize that from the hat down to the baggy overalls who it was.

Anne.

All of you were dumbfounded for many reasons. 

Pulling off her cap, Anne smiles at you while giving the peace sign.

“Yo! We meet again! How about a ride?”

You, Jotaro, and Joseph gave each other a look of uncertainty. Even if you said yes, where would she sit? All of the seats were taken in the car, so she couldn't get a seat of her own. Before you could even get the chance to decide, Anne started to force herself into the car, shoving Joseph in the face and sitting in your lap.

“Hey! Who said you could get in? How'd you even get all the way to India?!”

“Who cares, old man?” Anne waved him off. “The gang's back together, right? Let's have a good time!”

Pulling magazines out of her bag, she flashed them in Joseph's face, the pin-up photos of naked women in all their glory.

“H-hey!” your face felt hot at the sight. “Where on earth did you get these?! You're too young to have those! ”

“I stole them from a gift shop! Don't boys like this kind of stuff?”

“Don't ask me, ask them!”

“Throw her out the window! She'll just get in the way and we'll have to save her again!” Polnareff shouted.

“Oh come on! Please please please take me with you! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASE???? ”

The group (save for Jotaro) kept bickering with the girl as she tried to defend herself for running this far away from home.