What If Leviathan Found Out About Ms. Marvel's Fanfics?

Cast: Leviathan, Ms. Marvel

Level: Vanilla

What If?

Jersey City. The place you've called home for a while now.

But not just you.

There was another young hero who lived here. And her name was Ms. Marvel!

Well, it was actually Kamala, your girlfriend.

Said girlfriend was also currently sitting on the rooftop of her apartment building with her laptop.

And what was she doing?

Kamala: "I must win her back. She was fooled by that man who pretended to be our friend." Leviathan said as the Black Cat tried desperately to pleasure him. The other female super heroes tried to make him feel better but it was too late. His heart was broken and he longed for his one true love.

 His heart was broken and he longed for his one true love

Yeah. She was writing fanfiction about the heroes she now knew thanks to her place on the Avengers.

It was a bit weird, but she has always been weird.

Kamala: "Who?" Carol asked. And then Leviathan took a deep breath. Silence filled the entire room. The words he whispered were fateful. The name was......Spider-Man!

Y/N: That cunning bastard! We must then duel to the death!

Kamala jumped at your voice, unaware that you had been listening for a while. She turned around and spotted you sitting ontop of one of the vents in your suit.

You did a front flip to hop down and walked over to her. Kamala immediately closed her laptop and got up to her feet. She held the device close to her.

Y/N: You're pretty good at writing fanfic porn. Even down to the cheesy lines. It makes me wonder, though. Are the Pakistani soap opera dialogues as bad as the Mexican ones?

Kamala: This isn't...I mean...you shouldn't have seen....

You held up your hands to show her that you weren't upset. You knew that she was into this stuff already. Granted, you never really seen one of her stories before.

Y/N: Hey, don't worry. It's cool. It's way less creepy than that YouTube chick that's pretty obsessed with me.

Kamala, however, was still in her own head. She was way beyond embarrassed and felt a bit of shame in getting caught by her boyfriend of all people.