09. Cᴏɴғᴜsɪɴɢ Sɪɢɴs

ابدأ من البداية

"You should hire a designer to design some casual clothes as well," she said without looking at her and scrolling through her mobile. Keya scoffed. "Tracks and sweatshirts make me feel comfortable. I don't feel the need to get ready into tacky clothes to go to the grocery store or restaurants as if I am walking in a fashion show or doing a photoshoot," She said. Samaira looked at her this time while feeling offended.

"Tacky?" she asked. Keya shrugged. "Loud..." she said and pressed a smile.

"Who wears a thigh-length tight dress on a flight or who gets ready into glittery clothes to go to a cafe?" she asked and shrugged. "I don't know why people take those many efforts. I would rather wear shabby clothes than look stupid," she murmured further. Samaira scoffed.

"So what do you wear for dates? A sweatshirt?" she asked when the elevator door got opened. Keya rolled her eyes while making her way inside and pressed the lobby's button. Samaira followed her. "I don't mind," she said.

Samaira scoffed again. "Babe, you need to look presentable," she said. Keya sighed. "I do wear shorts or dresses those are casual and not just sweatshirts," Keya said in irritation. Samaira pressed a smile and nodded.

"Sure," she said. "Besides, I don't get airport fashion thing at all," Keya said again. Samaira laughed this time while making Keya frown.

"I don't think that I made a joke," she said. Samaira nodded. "The whole world is a fashion show for us. There is fashion police who keeps rating us," she said.

"It's stupid," Keya said. Samaira shrugged. "Welcome to the world of movies where you are scanned for everything and anything. Then people make memes, criticize us no matter what we do, judge us despite knowing anything about us. She is doing this... Oh, she is a show-off. She is not doing this... Oh damn, she is so bad and she is so arrogant..." Samaira started in frustration. Keya kept her quiet and kept watching her from sideways.

"As if these people are some saints. Stupid jobless idiots. They sit at home while hiding their faces behind mobile screens and then criticize us as if they are so perfect in every way," Samaira said further and groaned loudly. "I just feel like getting into that mobile, grabbing their neck, then pulling them out and swapping bodies with them... So that I could see how they handle everything. At least my image will get clear with their perfection. Bloody bimbos... Don't have any understanding and are spreading the knowledge. Why don't they start an advisory business if they are so smart? But how can it run because they are stupid," she shouted in a single breath. Keya made a terrifying face while watching her.

Samaira sighed loudly and smirked again as she looked at Keya. "That's what I feel about the whole thing. What do you think?" she asked. Keya nodded and pressed an awkward smile. "Wow, I guess I would do the same," she said. Samaira chuckled and shook her head a little.

"Let's go," she said when the elevator door opened with a sound. Keya let out a deep breath that she kept holding and followed her out. She walked to her car and got into the driver's seat. She thought of driving to her driver's place and getting him as it was in the way.

She frowned when Samaira got into the passenger's seat and tugged the seatbelt. "What are you doing?" she asked. Samaira shrugged. "You are a safe company. I know you will bring me home safely if I go with you," she said and smiled. Keya rolled her eyes.

"I need to get my driver. Go in your car," she said. Samaira shook her head negatively.

"Let's go together," she said and kept sitting the same way. Keya groaned loudly and shut the door close. She pressed the button and started the engine. For one time, she looked at Samaira who smiled a little at her. She rolled her eyes and pressed the accelerator to get out of the parking area.