The one night stand

***Before you start: I wrote this story when I was like five, so read at your own risk. Also, the first few chapters are pretty short and kinda bad, but they get better and better towards the end, trust me. As always, hope you enjoy.***

What happened yesterday?
Well that's my first question after waking up next to a guy in an unknown bed.

I'm naked.
My first statement.

My next question would probably be why I'm naked in a bed with a stranger. But we already know the answer kids, don't we?

Here, let me explain....
Yesterday I got invited to a party. Well, it was my best friend's birthday party. He turned 16 and you can't really call that a party. It was an event with way too many people, grinding on each other. Way too much alcohol being consumed by minors, who don't know a lot about alcohol poisoning. Anyway, it was great. I had a lot of fun and maybe, just maybe, a bit too much vodka.

Don't get me wrong I do drink vodka shots, but I'm not a big fan of drinking a whole vodka bottle in under one minute. Yes, one minute. Why?- You may ask... Well let's just say I like to proof people wrong.

But back to my situation:
The last thing I remember is that somebody, very muscular, (not if it's important or something but boy, that guy had some biceps) carried me in a room. And that's all I remember.

Now that I look at his body, his sixpack, his defined v- lines and his hard chest, I think I know that guy.
But since I'm laying on his chest and his head is lifted up so high I can barely see his jawline, I can't identify him yet. If he could just smoothen his grip on my waist.

Common Mia get out of there. It was a one night stand, not more.
That's right, it was a one night stand and I shouldn't care who that guy is. So I'm doing what I always do. I'm sneaking out.

His right hand on my waist and his left one under the sheets. Grab a pillow and try to put it under his right arm. Try your best not to wake him up.... Good job. Now that his grip is on the pillow you can easily slide down the bed. Now all you have to do is search for your stuff and get the hell out of there. Where is your phone Mia? There, on the nightstand. Nice, now get out. You can dress once you're out of the bedroom.

Success.
I know it sounded weird that I said "I'm doing that what I always do". Don't get me wrong I'm not a hoe or something like that, I just have my needs. And these needs need satisfaction. Well anyway, back to hell or what some people call home.

Good morning Mom. Oh I can't really remember why I didn't come at my curfew. Sorry I had sex with a stranger, who by the way looked like god himself, or at least his body. Oh yeah and I had a lot of alcohol, which probably led to sex with that guy. Yup, a whole bottle in like 47.9 seconds....

Well, once I'm home, I'm fucked.