Chapter 17✨

Começar do início

November 16th, 2013:

"So how's France ?" Lizzie asked over the phone, she and Scarlett had become close friends really fast to the point where they would almost call each other every day. "Lot's of working but Romain took me on a date last time it was fun."

"That's great I'm happy for you Scar. Oh, Chris says hello by the way, I swear this man is crashing at my place every other day." She put her phone on speaker so she could prepare herself at the same time. "Maybe he have a crush on you." Scarlett joked.

"No way, isn't he gay ?" Lizzie's asked chuckling making Scarlett burst out laughing at the other end of the call. "No, he isn't."

"Well, he was giving me gay best friend vibe, to be honest." The younger answered shrugging even though Scarlett couldn't see her. They both laugh before calming. "Anyway, I was calling because I have some days off in three weeks and was wondering if you'd like to come to Paris. I know you're boring in LA and you can bring Boyd if you want Romain would be there... normally."

"Paris in December? Count me in. I'll tell you this afternoon if Boyd can come or not, well I think you'll have the answer in the morning with the time difference." Lizzie answered.

"Great, I have to go talk to you later then."

December 14th, 2013:

"This week here has been awesome Scarlett thanks for inviting me." Lizzie thanked her friend while they were walking with hot chocolate in a small secret park in Paris. The men stayed at home watching some sports game when Scarlett had dragged Lizzie out in the snow.

It was one of the rare days the snow would stick beautifully on the floor this year, the other days the snow would melted instantly into mud. "Thanks for keeping me company, Romain is always busy this is why I wanted to talk to you."

"I'm listening." Lizzie turned her head toward Scarlett letting her know she had all her attention. "I'm pregnant. It's not official yet I only took a few tests yesterday and today but all of them are positive." Scarlett said with a straight face.

"Is that a 'yeah you're pregnant' situation or a 'What are you going to do?' situation?" Lizzie asked not quite knowing how to react, normally it would be easy for her to read Scarlett but not this time. The older shrugged and smiled happily at her friend. "Oh my God, this is great news Scar." Lizzie said happily pulling her friend in a hug.

"If you ever need anything call me I'll take the first flight to come and help you."

Mars 1st, 2014:

Bestie👑:
Congrats for your César. Also look what my new lock screen is. I love it.

Looks like Hawkeye didn't miss you this time

Teeny🤰🏼:
Thanks
I hate you so much right now
Where did you even get this