"Me? A bitch? You're the one that forgot I existed because you're all up under these bouje ass celebrities" she sassed

"I didn't forget you, I've been calling and texting you everyday , you haven't answered me not one time. It's like the moment your dad told us that the contract was legit and fine you switched up on me" I confessed and saying it out loud made me beg to question "Emily are you jealous?"

"Jealous? Me? Of you? Yeah right Se'anie get a grip anyway I hope your brother wakes up, I gotta go"

Without another word she hung up on me. Her attitude gave me all the answers I needed but it didn't make sense. Emily knew it was all fake so why would she be jealous of me?

"Weirdo ass bitch" I whispered , shaking my head.

"Mmm" I heard Seven groan and squirmed in the hospital bed. I sat up on the uncomfortable chair I was in, to get a better look at him.

"Seven" I called out , waiting for him to look at me and as soon as he did, his eyes glossed over.

"Jay? Jay I'm so sorry" He choked out and broke down immediately. I quickly got up and hugged him, allowing him to release his pain.

"What happened Seven? You were doing so good" I cried , stroking his hair "you were doing so well"

"She's not dead" he sobbed "she's alive"

My eyebrows raised and a puzzled look took over my face "who?"

"Madeline, she's a-alive" Seven stuttered out to me. "She's happy with someone else"

My mouth ran dry and my grip on him tightened. It was as if the tighter I hugged him, the more he fell apart in my arms but I had no choice but to understand him. He spent two years and endless tears mourning her, only to find out she's alive and well.

How could she do this to not just Seven but to her own daughter?

Chris Brown

"You guys have been doing good, this might actually work" Rachel beamed at me with a smile. I chuckled and nodded my head, agreeing with her.

After I came home, Rachel had called me and told me that she was coming over to discuss some business.

"Thanks, we are actually friends now"

Rachel looked at me surprised and smiled "oh really?"

"Yeah, we agreed to be friends, I think it'll make everything much easier"