9

When they did, it was almost sunset.

"Crusher, the king and Xander should be waking up about now," Blaze said. "We better go and tell them everything that happened."

"Let's go go go!" Quizon called to his friends.

They all rushed inside the castle. They found Crusher at the throne room, checking out the throne.

"Hi, Crusher!" Pickle chirped.

"Oh, hey, guys. Where have you been? I looked for you when I got up but you weren't there," Crusher frowned.

"That's something's we need to talk to you, the king and Xander about," Blaze spoke.

"Where are they, anyway?" AJ asked.

"Last I saw, they were still cuddling upside down," Crusher giggled. "But really, where did you guys go?"

"We went to the Misty Willows to find the seer," Blaze explained. "And he gave me, Darington and Stripes some incredible powers!"

"And he said you had some pretty amazing powers too," Pickle said. "Could you really bring animals back from the dead?"

"Wh-Wha…? How…?" Crusher looked baffled and confused. "How… did you know…? I haven't brought any animal back to life since a hunter made me shoot one," Crusher shuddered.

"The seer told us about that," Darington told him. "And... he said I was supposed to be the next seer."

"You? The next seer?" Crusher blinked in shock. "Well then, I suppose you're the one who's suppose to help me out when I reign king…"

"I guess so-- but I don't mind. Getting to know vampires, they're actually way cooler than I thought."

"And Stripes and I will be coming back often too, cause we're your shapeshifting body guards," Blaze smiled.

"Really?"

"Yep! You'll be seeing a lot more of us!" Stripes giggled.

"But... there's somethin' else that the seer told us," Starla said, looking stern.

"What is it?" Crusher asked.

"He said that you're half mortal and half vampire, you're EXTREMELY powerful," Watts told him. "And that means you're the only one who can stop Mika and Ara."

"ME?!" Crusher's jaw dropped. "How?! I just learned how to make a force field spell!"

"It's okay," Blaze assured, touching his rival's tire. "Darington will help you, and so will the rest of us."

"And I'm sure your dad and Xander will be willing to help too," Gabby nodded.

"I… I just don't know…" Crusher hissed as he stared at the throne then at them. "The future is scaring me now…"

"You'll be okay," Pickle gently soothed. "As long as you keep your head in the present, you'll be fine."

"How?!" Crusher sighed. "I'm supposed be the future King of Vampires, protector of all monster kind then I'm also suppose to be this all powerful vampire?! It's all too much!"

"Calm, calm, maybe if we wait for the king and Xander, we'll have everything thought out and settled," Blaze suggested.

"M-Maybe... I... I just don't wanna lose the... the parents I have now, since... I already lost my mom..."

"You won't." Stripes assured him.

"Yeah, we'll be here to help," Starla agreed.

"Well... okay..." Crusher sighed and nodded.